Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
October 02, 2026, 05:34:09 PM
Celtic Woman Forum
The Shows
Celtic Woman A New Era Toured 2026
Jolene - Official release
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Author
Topic: Jolene - Official release (Read 66 times)
urbanracer34
Full Member
Posts: 117
Jolene - Official release
«
on:
Today
at 08:41:34 AM »
Celtic Woman JUST released a cover of Jolene on (At least) Apple Music.
Not sure on Spotify.
https://music.apple.com/ca/album/jolene/6812522664
Logged
urbanracer34
Full Member
Posts: 117
Re: Jolene - Official release
«
Reply #1 on:
Today
at 09:03:08 AM »
A little clip from Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/stories/celticwomanofficial/3998968668654204181/
Logged
LakersCeltics
Hero Member
Posts: 823
Re: Jolene - Official release
«
Reply #2 on:
Today
at 12:14:03 PM »
I love it! I am so glad to see Mairead is on the recording!
As others have posted in the other thread, I hope to hear about an album release soon too.
Logged
Wilderness151
Newbie
Posts: 30
Re: Jolene - Official release
«
Reply #3 on:
Today
at 01:34:03 PM »
So exciting!! I really hope they put together a video of them singing it, but that might be too much to ask!! I really hope it is a hit!! So glad Mairead is on it. Muirgen's voice really shines I think!! We love you, Dolly Parton!!
Logged
stars_at_dawn
Sr. Member
Posts: 417
Can be very socially awkward, sorry!
Re: Jolene - Official release
«
Reply #4 on:
Today
at 02:51:27 PM »
I didn’t like it at first (my full thoughts are on my Tumblr), especially not the fake country accents, but I think it may be growing on me. The instrumentation, however, is immaculate.
My mum liked it…she said, “you know it’s a problem because all four of them are sharing one man” 😭.
Logged
Pages:
[
1
]
« previous
next »
SMF 2.0.19
|
SMF © 2017
,
Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Jolene - Official release
- Theme by
GlenS