Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2026, 04:52:15 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Celtic Woman A New Era Toured 2026
| | |-+  Jolene - Official release
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jolene - Official release  (Read 56 times)
urbanracer34
Full Member
***
Posts: 117

View Profile
« on: Today at 08:41:34 AM »

Celtic Woman JUST released a cover of Jolene on (At least) Apple Music.

Not sure on Spotify.

https://music.apple.com/ca/album/jolene/6812522664
Logged
urbanracer34
Full Member
***
Posts: 117

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:03:08 AM »

A little clip from Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stories/celticwomanofficial/3998968668654204181/
Logged
LakersCeltics
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 823


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:14:03 PM »

I love it! I am so glad to see Mairead is on the recording!

As others have posted in the other thread, I hope to hear about an album release soon too.
Logged
Wilderness151
Newbie
*
Posts: 30


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:34:03 PM »

So exciting!! I really hope they put together a video of them singing it, but that might be too much to ask!! I really hope it is a hit!! So glad Mairead is on it. Muirgen's voice really shines I think!! We love you, Dolly Parton!!
Logged
stars_at_dawn
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 417


Can be very socially awkward, sorry!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:51:27 PM »

I didn’t like it at first (my full thoughts are on my Tumblr), especially not the fake country accents, but I think it may be growing on me. The instrumentation, however, is immaculate.

My mum liked it…she said, “you know it’s a problem because all four of them are sharing one man” 😭.
Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
 
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Jolene - Official release - Theme by GlenS