Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:53:18 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Susan McFadden
| | |-+  Thank You Susan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thank You Susan  (Read 3137 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2018, 11:12:20 AM »

Susan McFadden thank you for all your lovely music with Celtic Woman and in your #17weeks17songs project during the Destiny tour. Thank you as well for your warm presence on stage, and for being so nice to me at the two Meet and Greets I was lucky enough to attend.

I only got to see you live six times with Celtic Woman (so far, anyways) and met you only twice, but I can honestly say that those experiences were among my most cherished.  I will always remember the first time I saw you live on stage and the rush of emotions as I ran over to you excitedly during my first M+G.  No matter what the future holds, know that I will always be one of your fans.

Soon, you're going to be the Sky, the Dawn, and the Sun for someone opening their eyes on the world for the first time.  As you get ready to welcome that new life, I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart for changing mine.

Congratulations to you and Anto!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:48:46 AM by CWazyTom » Logged
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 03:43:55 PM »

Well said Tom. Congratulations to Susan and Anto! I feel so lucky to have seen them perform live seven times and I'm so happy that I met Susan a couple of months ago. She gave me a wonderful hug ❤❤❤❤
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 07:46:11 PM »

Susan story.

Back in 2012, I did a New York tour swing.  New York City, Syracuse, Albany.  (March 11,13,14).  At the Albany M&G, told Susan I thought she was brave doing the Tribute to Broadway while they were at Radio City.  She said that didn't bother her as much as the fact that her parents were in the audience that night, and it was the first time they saw her with CW.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Thank You Susan - Theme by GlenS