Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 05:56:56 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Other Musicians (Moderator: CWazyTom)
| | |-+  Celtic Thunder shows
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celtic Thunder shows  (Read 18 times)
dbbii
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 410

View Profile
« on: Today at 10:11:28 AM »

So since CW has cut back on their shows, I've gone to a couple of CT shows.  Ireland's Call is a really great closing number! 

I went to one show already this year (Wheeling WV). Anyway, they are doing a show tonight close to me (Clearwater, FL).  So I got a couple of tickets.  What got me was the tickets were $79 each.  I think I'm in row J.  Anyway, the venue then hits you for $35 in service fees, plus I think parking is another $20.  Yeah, it's worth it, especially since I'm local.

I was considering going to see CW Christmas show, but the closest one to me is Atlanta.  So say a 7 hour drive each way (let's face it, air fares are nuts right now!) plus a couple nights in a hotel, food, etc.  So probably not.
Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
 
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Celtic Thunder shows - Theme by GlenS