Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 15, 2019, 07:34:38 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum.Net
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  pets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: pets  (Read 43 times)
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2019, 06:17:26 PM »

Just wondering what the forum members have for pets?  I have SQUIRRELS....yes...squirrels. Some come in and get hand fed walnuts. What do you guys have for pets?
chandlermattson

Queen Méav

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 07:31:25 PM »

I have 2 twin boy cats named Bach and Beethoven. Also known as "The Composer Kitties" (thanks to James from the other forum for that nickname :D). They just celebrated their 1st birthday! :)

Bach is on the left and Beethoven is on the right. ;)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:34:02 PM by chandlermattson » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 08:25:19 PM »

I Have a 16 to 18 year old all Black male cat he is a house cat you put him outside and he runs right back in the house and now he sleeps most of the day due to his age. I used to raise dogs Silver Miniature Schnauzers I have puppies all over the country as the silver ones were rare
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 08:47:38 PM »

Gregg and I had a dog named Curley, a cocker spaniel.  We had adopted him at age 7 and he was our baby.  He passed away exactly one year ago today at age 14.  But today is not a day to only be sad about reaching one year without Curley.  Because today we adopted our new dog, Sam!  He is an 8 year old cocker spaniel.  He reminds me so much of Curley already, in looks and attitude.  Although at the moment he's doing something Curley never did - he's laying on top of our end table watching me type this.  Yup, the end table.  Sure then dog, whatever you want!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 08:59:55 PM by Tracie » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum.Net, pets - Theme by GlenS