Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 15, 2019, 07:37:06 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum.Net
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Megan Ruby Walsh
| | |-+  Megan Photos & Graphics
| | | |-+  Megan Smiles
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Megan Smiles  (Read 84 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2018, 02:16:49 PM »

Welcome to operation Megan Smiles!

Megan is very pretty. I do wish we could get her to smile more in photos though. Some of her pictures remind me of wedding photos where people have been smiling for cameras all day long and their facial muscles just can't take any more of it.

A lot of her photos from the calendar are like that, where she looks fantastic but while everyone else is visibly beaming with joy, Megan's smile is a bit more restrained. Maybe a bit of that is due to shyness or maybe she doesn't realize how amazing she is and how much we appreciate her yet.

She actually reminds me of what I used to do in pictures before Destiny, really, where I didn't feel like smiling and the best I could do is a begrudging half-hearted smile. I hated having my picture taken and I made sure my facial expression reflected by displeasure.

I know Megan's got lots of big, beautiful smiles just waiting for us. We just have to help coax them out of her.

Hence Operation "Megan Smiles" an informal contest where we try to make Megan smile and then capture a picture of her looking super-happy. It can either be in-person photo or a picture she posts on Instagram (no doubt as a result of our cumulative efforts to shower her with joy).

If you find or take a picture of Megan with a big, wide smile on her face, post it here!

;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 02:27:55 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana Fans (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 04:16:59 PM »

To me it is very similar looking at her on since debut she's the first latest CW member to have the vibes much like Lynn when Lynn's first year's. Cwazytom
chandlermattson

Queen Méav

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 06:22:47 PM »

I have noticed that, as well. I will post a picture whenever I find one! ;D
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 09:35:36 PM »

Megan's reaction in the chicken nuggets are nice video is really cute and includes a big smile.  Here's a frame I grabbed from the original video I downloaded from Éabha's Instagram story:

« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 09:48:33 PM by VegasDavid » Logged
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 09:55:30 PM »

Here's a picture I took at the Best of Christmas concert. Beautiful smile!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum.Net, Megan Smiles - Theme by GlenS