Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2020, 02:24:36 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  calendar (Moderator: Tracie)
| | |-+  2021-03-03 Celtic Woman: Celebration (Sarasota, FL)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2021-03-03 Celtic Woman: Celebration (Sarasota, FL)  (Read 67 times)
Tracie

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2020, 11:13:34 PM »

March 3, 2021
Celtic Woman: Celebration
Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
Sarasota, Florida
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 09:17:03 AM »

Hmm.  They have started several tours in Florida.  There are 7 or 8 venues that I have seen them at.  Some are an every other year thing, but they are usually in Lakeland, Tampa and Sarasota.  When the revised schedule came out a couple months ago, their first show was listed as Pensacola, but there was a gap where this fills.

I checked a couple of the venues where they have performed in the past.  2 of them are listing events around this time, so who knows.  It is still early -- a lot of places are still trying to figure out what to do.

Local PBS is no help.  They used to do a really nice M&G, but no more.  Obviously part of that is CW has cut the time by doing it before the show.  I went to a M&G earlier this year.  Chloe hugged me and whoever was running it didn't like it.
Jack1949

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 09:34:23 AM »

Tracie :),Lancaster is already booked for late March, 2021.Are you planning on coming back

Jack D
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 05:44:45 PM »

Tracie :),Lancaster is already booked for late March, 2021.Are you planning on coming back

Jack D

Hi Jack, yes Gregg and I are planning to come to Lancaster next year. We still have the tickets for both nights there from this year's canceled shows that are valid for next year. We are also thinking we'll go to this Sarasota show because we saw them there this year and loved the venue right on the waterfront.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 05:54:21 PM by GlenS » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, 2021-03-03 Celtic Woman: Celebration (Sarasota, FL) - Theme by GlenS