Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2020, 02:27:05 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Celtic Woman
| | |-+  Celtic Woman Tour History
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celtic Woman Tour History  (Read 45 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2020, 09:46:31 PM »

This is quite a project: a history of every single public Celtic Woman concert and DVD recording.

First, some acknowledgement. I borrowed data from the old cw-ct.com website, which had some extensive records of past Celtic Woman shows. I tried to fill in some of the gaps. I also standardized the order of names in the lineup so that I could do fancy stuff like counting the number of shows each performer and lineup was in (check out the "Counts" tab in the spreadsheet).

It's been a real challenge filling in some of the early tour dates. Also, some of the venue names have changed over the years, getting updated in some sources, but not in others. Furthermore, some places that actually listed those old tour dates aren't completely accurate (some shows were added, removed, or moved after those old lists were created).

Here's what I have so far (spreadsheet attached).

It's a work in progress and could definitely use some more eyes and researchers to fix mistakes and fill in the remaining gaps.

Please avoid circulating the spreadsheet unless you know someone that's willing to help improve the accuracy of this thing. I'd rather not have different versions of this work in progress scattered all over the place.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 09:48:17 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana Fans (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Celtic Woman Tour History - Theme by GlenS