Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:50:53 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Sale on PBS Shop
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sale on PBS Shop  (Read 2160 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2020, 12:27:33 PM »

PBS shop seems to be having a huge sale right now (maybe to generate cash flow and maintain liquidity during this difficult time):

https://shop.pbs.org/

Lots of DVDs for only $5.99 each and 45% off spring clearance.

Note, not all items are eligible for the discounts. Those items eligible for the discounts have a red banner with either:
"Only $5.99"
or
"Extra 45% Off"

Free shipping on $79 or more.

Side-note: In the fine print on some of the on-sale items, it says no shipping to Canada due to limited US rights. Sigh...we get screwed up here in so many ways.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 12:32:17 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 05:00:35 PM »

Tom you know we can always work around that you know just let us know if there is something you want and they say you can't buy it we will take care of it
Penny

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 08:16:37 PM »

Side-note: In the fine print on some of the on-sale items, it says no shipping to Canada due to limited US rights. Sigh...we get screwed up here in so many ways.

I feel your pain. My dad ordered the Destiny DVD on Amazon when this all started and unfortunately the seller didn’t ship to Thailand. We ended up getting it shipped to my aunt’s house in North Carolina, however by the time it reached her the US had entered lockdown and she couldn’t get it sent to me as a result. The struggle is ever-existing...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 04:10:13 AM by Penny » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Sale on PBS Shop - Theme by GlenS