Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:17:35 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Celtic Woman 20th Anniversary Tour
| | |-+  Celtic Woman 20th Anniversary DVD Recording
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celtic Woman 20th Anniversary DVD Recording  (Read 7959 times)
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2023, 02:54:00 PM »

Just noticed this extra part in the email:

"Join us for an amazing night of song and dance, plus some very special guests."

Definitely makes me think there will be special guests in the special. I wonder who's coming back for the 20th anniversary!

While it would be awesome to see any former CW ladies to make a special appearance, the most meaningful special guest to me would be David Downes. That would be really nice to see.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2023, 09:12:59 PM »

Just noticed this extra part in the email:

"Join us for an amazing night of song and dance, plus some very special guests."

Definitely makes me think there will be special guests in the special. I wonder who's coming back for the 20th anniversary!

While it would be awesome to see any former CW ladies to make a special appearance, the most meaningful special guest to me would be David Downes. That would be really nice to see.

That would be epic!
RoryKavBeirne

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2023, 03:24:15 AM »

Has anyone heard anything about tickets for the dvd recording yet?
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2023, 09:29:52 AM »

Has anyone heard anything about tickets for the dvd recording yet?

I haven’t, but I'm not surprised. From what I understand, they were expecting a few hundred registrations but instead got thousands shortly after opening registration. It could take a while for them to get through the backlog.
Johnjumps1903

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2023, 12:44:19 PM »

Just got my email to confirm that I’ve got tickets for the anniversary concert!! Argh can’t wait
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2023, 01:20:37 PM »

Gregg and I got tickets for the dvd filming!! Woohoo!! That plus Éabha's event all in one trip - wicked awesome!!
Romds9

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2023, 10:49:02 PM »

Glad to hear you all got tickets. I’m afraid I received the you were not selected email. Enjoy the show it should be wonderful.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2023, 11:16:40 PM »

Glad to hear you all got tickets. I’m afraid I received the you were not selected email. Enjoy the show it should be wonderful.

So sorry to hear that Bill 😢
TerroxNL79

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2023, 07:11:55 AM »

I also received the good news!! Cant wait to get on the plane :) ;D
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2023, 09:52:35 AM »

There will probably be people that got accepted that can't go, so their tickets could get released for others. There really ought to be an appeals process or a block of tickets held for their biggest fans. Going first-come-first-serve from the start was kind of ridiculous. Although such a process would have instantly disqualified me from the Ancient Land filming...

You would think they would have vetted these requests a little better before dashing the hopes of some of their biggest fans. How many people are going to be able to fly at huge cost and find an affordable hotel anywhere around Dublin at this point? People who haven’t experienced prices and availability in Dublin before will be shocked and will have a hard time finding accommodations outside a hostel.
CelticPrincess

"In the end the sun will rise on one more day."

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2023, 10:11:41 AM »

I think the only way for them to do something like that would be for them to start some kind of subscription-based fan club that they open tickets up to first. Disney's doing a similar thing right now by letting resort guests be the first to purchase Christmas party tickets. But otherwise, I don't see a way for them to figure out which people like them more than others. Social media isn't a good way to judge. For several years, I listened to their music all the time (as well as their solo projects) but didn't have social media.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2023, 08:15:38 AM »

I could only go if the flight was paid..😁 now why couldn't they done this for Believe or a filming in the states. Anyone in Ireland is so in luck and why not it's their birth place for Helix sakes.😁
TerroxNL79

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2023, 07:15:21 AM »

Did any of you who got a successful application hear anything about the next steps?
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2023, 07:57:00 AM »

Gregg and I haven't gotten anything since the email saying we got tickets.
Johnjumps1903

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2023, 09:01:22 AM »

I got an email asking me to confirm I still wanted the tickets and to reply by like the 14th.

I’m not sure if you guys replied to the original email that confirmed your application had been successful as I didn’t so maybe that’s why I received the second email?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Celtic Woman 20th Anniversary DVD Recording - Theme by GlenS