Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:19:11 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Postcards from Ireland
| | |-+  Prices
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prices  (Read 1871 times)
dbbii

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2021, 11:27:12 AM »

So I just bought a couple tickets for the show in Daytona Beach.  The CW tour site links to TicketMonster.  I paid $166 per ticket for 4th row.  I have tickets (from 2 years ago) for the show in St Pete, FL.  Those were (and still are) only $85 each.

Anyone else notice a discrepancy in price?
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 08:38:48 PM »

Ft. Myers was much more expensive than St. Petersburg too.
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 05:37:56 PM »

The money I paid for Daytona Beach for next year did NOT include a M&G.  I was at Fort Myers last year and I think I paid $300 for a PAIR of tickets with M&G.

It seems like over the last couple years, the going rate for Orchestra seats was about $100. 
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 05:10:56 PM »

So my local PBS station was showing Ancient Land last night as part of their pledge drive.  They were offering tickets to Postcards from Ireland, although they didn't use the title.  They simply said Celtic Woman concert in March 2022.

What was interesting is they were offering 2 tickets in what they called Rear Orchestra for $200 or Front Orchestra for $400.  There was no mention of a M&G and I really didn't expect one.  I'd consider the $400 IF they were front row, but the last couple years PBS has not offered that perk.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Prices - Theme by GlenS