Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:41:52 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Mairead Carlin
| | |-+  Christmas Concert
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Christmas Concert  (Read 1787 times)
Tracie

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2021, 08:05:32 PM »

Mairead announced today that she's having a Christmas concert on StageIt, next week Tuesday December 21st.

Mairead's online concerts have been absolutely breathtaking. These tickets are selling very fast, get yours now!

https://www.stageit.com/mair_ad_carlin/happy_holidays/103350
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 10:15:33 AM »

Do shows like this can be done through mobile or do I need a laptop 😋.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 01:20:51 PM »

You can watch these StageIt concerts on your mobile phone 😀
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2021, 11:11:21 AM »

Question for the ones that watched the show. I had a ticket for the show and about 5 mins before the show started a Customer came in and I missed the whole show which sucks. So I am asking if anyone recorded the show so I could at least watch it. I was really bummed out that I missed it. I really hate customers that have nothing better to do then sit and talk they are older and retired and sit home and all they have to do is talk with the Wife and when they get out and have the chance to chat with someone else they take full advantage of that time and I can't tell them hey I have better things to do then sit here and chat so they go on and on so In turn I missed Maireads concert :( Thanks if someone has a recording of the show

Thanks
GlenS
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2022, 11:13:28 PM »

Mairéad is having another Christmas StageIt concert this year! It's on December 18th. It was so gorgeous last year. And bonus, she said in her announcement that she'll be performing Orphan Girl in this concert, which will release as a single on Decmeber 23rd! So excited, her StageIt concerts are fantastic!

https://www.stageit.com/mair_ad_carlin/christmas_stageit_x/109735
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Christmas Concert - Theme by GlenS