Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:38:11 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Postcards from Ireland
| | |-+  The dresses
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The dresses  (Read 1742 times)
ShiningBright

'Sé mo laoch mo ghile mear 'Sé mo Shéasar, gile me

View Profile My blog
« on: November 29, 2021, 02:02:32 PM »

Which of the many lovely dresses are your favourites? Mine are Megan's green puffy sleeved, her red one, Muirgen's dress with cape, Chloe's gold dress and all the aran jumper dresses. All in all, my favourite set are the green ones, and out of the girls I'd say I like Megan's best.
GG

Ae fond kiss, and then we sever...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 02:21:58 PM »

To be honest, I can't choose an absolute favourite! Every single dress is extremely beautiful. Maybe a poll will help me change my mind  ;D
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 04:36:36 PM »

Me neither, but I do love the ones they wear on Beeswings, Megan's red, Chloe's red, Chloe's gold and Tara's Blue! 💘
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 07:31:52 PM »

I think I'd have to watch again to be able to decide, but I thought all the dresses were really beautiful! The green ones stand out in my mind as a favorite.
celtic4life

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 08:43:16 PM »

The million dollar question.....

How will they work the dresses into the tour? Will it be like the special or will they stick to act 1 and act 2 like other tours?
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2021, 05:41:38 AM »

If I had to guess they might have special ones for the tour. As for the the red ones and beeswings ones will the same. Since it will represent with the scenery so well it's possible the director wants them to be as organic as the special. With up to 4 dress changes this will be the question and what will most effect is time in a solo needed for them to change. You can bet your dollar it will be tour versions otherwise they'll trip with the dress bottoms hanging.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 05:43:52 AM by rfcw » Logged
GG

Ae fond kiss, and then we sever...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2021, 06:03:02 AM »

If I had to guess they might have special ones for the tour. As for the the red ones and beeswings ones will the same. Since it will represent with the scenery so well it's possible the director wants them to be as organic as the special. With up to 4 dress changes this will be the question and what will most effect is time in a solo needed for them to change. You can bet your dollar it will be tour versions otherwise they'll trip with the dress bottoms hanging.
I would assume the set of green dresses could make up one act, and the red dresses the other. Should there be a céilí song, I would see Tara remaining in her green dress, but the other three in the pastel-coloured dresses which appeared during The Galway Shawl in the special  :)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, The dresses - Theme by GlenS