Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:04:53 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Méav Ní Mhaolchatha
| | |-+  Meav Photos & Graphics
| | | |-+  Méav as the Good Fairy for the tale of Little Bunny Foo-Foo
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Méav as the Good Fairy for the tale of Little Bunny Foo-Foo  (Read 3923 times)
Kimberly AJ

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2018, 12:36:09 PM »

Have you guys remembered the tale of Little Bunny Foo-Foo? I first heard this song when I watched Kidsongs on TV and then I saw the illustrations of the book I used to see when I was a member of the Kennedy Krieger Lower School. So here is my graphic of Méav as the Good Fairy for my version of this story:

I also did the text of this musical tale.

http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=20426.msg951902#msg951902
If you don't know what the future looks like, see for yourself, that's what I like to do.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 12:58:37 PM »

Hi Kim Welcome I need to ask please don't link to the other CWF as were not sure how long it's going to be around any more so please copy it and bring it over here as a post not a link that way if the old CWF dies tomorrow your stuff is safe here ok

Thanks Much
Kimberly AJ

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 03:04:45 PM »

Oh, Glen, I was just carried away... ;D

At least I've mastered this in the ideas wiki. http://ideas.wikia.com/wiki/Felicia_the_Fieldmouse_and_the_Tyranny_of_Little_Bunny_Foo-Foo

You can find the text in my version of this songstory.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 08:25:37 PM by Kimberly AJ » Logged
If you don't know what the future looks like, see for yourself, that's what I like to do.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Méav as the Good Fairy for the tale of Little Bunny Foo-Foo - Theme by GlenS