Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:26:06 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Chloe Agnew
| | |-+  Fáinne Óir
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fáinne Óir  (Read 1615 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2021, 07:59:42 PM »

I watched Fáinne Óir, co-produced by David Agnew and Ciara Sexton, with executive producer Kathy Fahey.

I got my ticket through this FundIt project, which I thought I posted about here, but apparently not:
https://fundit.ie/project/finne-ir---online-broadcast

Set during the Great Irish Famine, Fáinne Óir tells the beautiful love story of a young couple during times of tragedy and emigration for many Irish families.

The show greatly exceeded my expectations. The music and dancing were phenomenal. The story and production as a whole were moving.

Chloë performed a song called "Across the Miles" on screen during the show. The music was composed by Kathy Fahey, with lyrics by Chloë and her dad. It was arranged and engineered by Brian McGrane, a name you may recognize from Destiny and various collaborations with Celtic Woman performers since then. It's good!

This was online performance #271 for me since mid-March 2020 and I have to say, this was one of the best. Definitely in my top 10. Maybe in the top 5. I want a DVD of this show!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 08:03:18 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 06:14:05 PM »

If you're sad because you missed the Fáinne Óir concert I've been raving about on various social media platforms for a few weeks, you're in luck!

You can do a 48-hour rental for $9.00 USD or you can stream any time for $18.00 USD!

I'll definitely be watching again.

Chloë's dad and the rest of their team still need help covering the costs of production, so if you want to see a great show, support some really talented people, and/or just want to see Chloë perform a gorgeous song she wrote with her dad, now's you're chance!

Running time ~ 1 hour 7 minutes.

There's a trailer, more information, and ticket links at the site below:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/fainneironlinebroadcast?1&ref=fb-share&fbclid=IwAR06Dfo97Vea9_27yOhgEd2mKpTMPlO19P9mb7ads8xgL2KL2GGHcJe1_jc
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Fáinne Óir - Theme by GlenS