Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 02:57:12 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Celtic Woman 20th Anniversary Tour
| | |-+  Album release date.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Album release date.  (Read 2481 times)
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2024, 11:40:55 PM »

Amazon lists a release date of January 26, 2024 for the album.

I pre-ordered the CD from Amazon. It now says it arrives Monday Jan 29 (for me).

Remember if you order CDs from Amazon, you can stream them on Amazon Music right away. So I'm going to listen all day today. I hope 'Parting Glass' and 'You Raise Me Up' sound better (mixed better) on CD than on the special... ;)

Odd, because my CD has a delivery in February, but my DVD is set for Monday. Both pre-ordered the same time, same day announcement was released.

Well yesterday, my delivery date was mid Feb. Today my delivery date is Monday.

So I'm sure you will get your CD sooner than mid Feb. But not sure why it's not coming together with the DVD.

SURPRISE!!! It arrived today with postal. Both DVD and CD was delivered. Crazy that Amazon wouldn't track it.

Did anyone get a hard shell case with their CD? Mine was paper case made in Mexico.

I got the paper case too. For CDs in paper cases, I bought clear plastic resealable envelopes from Amazon to protect them a little bit. It helps. Can't find one for Decade / X. That's the 4 CD set in a paper case. And mine is pretty beat up now.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 11:42:58 PM by LakersCeltics » Logged
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2024, 10:51:54 AM »

PS. I'm kind of disappointed they didn't do more with the CD "booklet" (if you can call it that). Decade & Celebration had pictures of the past CW ladies. Ya know - at least some kind of acknowledgement or something special.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Album release date. - Theme by GlenS