Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:21:00 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Celebration: The 15th Anniversary Tour
| | |-+  Possible Leak: Celebration ONLINE Show
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Possible Leak: Celebration ONLINE Show  (Read 1965 times)
ÊnioBR

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2021, 09:34:28 PM »

Last week I saw a post on a fan page on Facebook that contained the news that there would be an interview and a pre-recorded virtual show with these girls from the current lineup: Chloe Agnew, Megan Walsh, Susan McFadden and Tara McNeill! Apparently, Susan will be back in place of Mairead Carlin. This post also left the link to the VYE website (online show platform), unfortunately when I open it, the page was already offline so I can't see it for myself, however a photo was leaked and I will attach it to this post, in addition I will also leave the link in case the page goes back to air. All we have left is to wait for the official announcement.
Link: https://vye.live/celtic-woman/?fbclid=IwAR1obk2ePI14fTVzYqd2_BVdbq1jMK4qnMEinF5xWoKtpeUqaWCMUU4_l1o
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 10:17:41 PM »

This is a virtual event that PBS is hosting. I received an email invite from a PBS station that I have donated to for meet and greet tickets in the past.  I only got this invite from one PBS station even though I have donated to six different stations in the past, so maybe only certain stations are participating? Anybody else here get the invite?

The email says that this will be a casual interview with Tara, Megan, Susan and Chloe and that it will include pre-recorded performances from previous shows. Participants will get to send in questions for the ladies in advance.  It also says be the first to hear about their upcoming projects!  This event is taking place on April 17th. I'm looking forward to it!
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 11:51:24 AM »

After reading this, I went to my local PBS station's website.  They had a link on their home page.  It took me to a registration site.  That site said registrations closed April 2, however, it let me enter my info, then said I was registered and I would get more info via email by April 9.  I had to select my PBS station from a drop down menu, so maybe each station has a "ticket" limit.

dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 02:56:05 PM »

I got an email the other day from my PBS station giving me a link to register for the Virtual show.  It says Chloe, SUSAN, Tara and Megan.   I'm allowed to submit a question.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Possible Leak: Celebration ONLINE Show - Theme by GlenS