Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:32:10 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Celtic Woman
| | |-+  Favorite CW Performer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favorite CW Performer  (Read 3818 times)
reb84092

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2019, 10:00:40 PM »

I had to let everybody choose two bc it is absolutely unfair to make me choose between Lisa L and Mairead N  :D I love every performer. All of the girls bring something special as the individuals they are. Every single one has impressed me beyond belief. But Mairead N and Lisa L are the two I always get most excited to see perform, and I find myself going back to performances with them most frequently. Mairead's energy is otherworldly, and whenever Lisa Lambe performs, it's as though she was born to be on stage. For me, these two seem to completely transform the audience in a magical way.
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 02:16:05 PM »

Talk about TOUGH choices! I`ve seen them all except for Hayley and Orla. Mairead Nesbitt is the reason I got interested in CW, besides  her musical talent, she`s a STUNNING beauty. When I got to meet her at a "bus `n greet"  a few years ago, I was amazed at how TINY she is up close. But she signed my "Fiddler Crossing" sign and our hands touched as I gave her the Sharpie pen...sigh.As for Alex....OMG....what a stage presence...that voice and those BLUE eyes. But ALL of them are truly AWESOME!I `ve  NEVER been disappointed with a CW show....and that`s NINE of them.
CelticPrincess

"In the end the sun will rise on one more day."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 03:48:00 PM »

Could you please add Deirdre? She’s my favorite.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 05:13:20 PM »

Wish granted.  :)
CelticPrincess

"In the end the sun will rise on one more day."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 06:19:27 PM »

Wish granted.  :)

Thanks! 😃
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 06:47:48 PM »

Mairead Carlin for me....if there's anything on this earth that's more beautiful than her voice, I have no idea what it could possibly be. 😍
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 06:41:48 PM »

My vote was for Chloe and Lisa K.  The main reason was they seemed to be the most friendly to the fans.  Yes, part of that may have been the early M&Gs after the show where you had a little more time.  LL was also outgoing.  Mairead N was friendly, but not as outgoing.  It's hard to get to "know" the current group when you only get 30 seconds.

rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2019, 01:37:11 PM »

They all are amazing!
Lisa Kelly and Chloe Agnew connect with the audience with Heart and Love like they know you as a person it's unbelievable! I voted once which was Alex.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Favorite CW Performer - Theme by GlenS