Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:55:25 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Ancient Land
| | |-+  New Celtic Woman album coming!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Celtic Woman album coming!  (Read 4395 times)
Tracie

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2018, 04:15:23 PM »

The Celtic Woman facebook account just posted that a new album is coming this year!!
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 06:16:39 PM »

where does it say that all I see is a photo of a sound board and a nice view out the windows and a caption that says the picture says it all so where does it say a new album coming this year
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 06:30:39 PM »

On the sound board it says Celtic Woman New Album 2018. Towards the bottom of the picture.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 07:03:15 PM »

ok I didn't see that was to small for me to see
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 07:58:00 AM »

In Tara's Instagram story, it said she was leaving Ireland for a few days to do some recording at the Real World Studios in Bristol (England). She tagged Celtic Woman.

I suspect it's a recording for the new Celtic Woman album.

There's a small chance it's for one of her own projects though, such as the album she was working on at the time she joined Celtic Woman, but my guess is this is for the new CW album.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 04:37:44 PM »

Mairead Carlin also posted in her Instagram story that she was going to Real World Studios to record, further evidence that this recording is a group project.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 10:11:21 AM »

Eabha has now posted on instagram that she's there too. Just need to know about Susan!
prideslaw

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 11:32:32 AM »

Wouldn't this just be the "studio"based recording of the songs going to be used in the upcoming TV recording at Johnstown?
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 12:44:38 PM »

Wouldn't this just be the "studio"based recording of the songs going to be used in the upcoming TV recording at Johnstown?

I think that's likely.

There have been a few instances where the albums and DVDs were done at different times (ie. A Christmas Celebration, Home for Christmas).  But I'm pretty sure they're recording the album to go along with the DVD.

Whether or not the album will have the same members as the DVD will have the same members is less certain.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2018, 12:56:58 PM »

I'm hoping this new album and DVD include all the beautiful new songs that were on the Homecoming tour. Plus more new songs!
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2018, 09:23:15 PM »

I don't think this recording is for there CD or DVD Mairead posted some pictures the other day and one of them was a recording list and singers and the names were Mairead C and a Polly Gibbons and a Mica Paris and in looking these 2 up they are Jazz type and Blues singers not a mix with our girls check them out and see what I mean the photo is below
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2018, 09:32:43 PM »

I don't think this recording is for there CD or DVD Mairead posted some pictures the other day and one of them was a recording list and singers and the names were Mairead C and a Polly Gibbons and a Mica Paris and in looking these 2 up they are Jazz type and Blues singers not a mix with our girls check them out and see what I mean the photo is below

I think she was reminiscing about the "Stay Away from Stars" album from 2015.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, New Celtic Woman album coming! - Theme by GlenS