Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:42:52 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Chloe Agnew
| | |-+  Bluffton SC December 9
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluffton SC December 9  (Read 1616 times)
dbbii

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2019, 06:49:28 AM »

I ended up making a quick trip (6 hour drive) to Bluffton Monday night to see Chloe's show. It was scheduled back in October, but got postponed. 

Show was at a fairly small venue called The Roasting Room.  Maybe 60 people, but it was a sell-out.  There was a M&G so I got another photo to add to my collection, plus she signed one of her new CDs for a Christmas gift.

Chloe was her usual charming self, which is one of the main reasons I will still travel to see her.

The show was a mix of her normal songs (think her new CD) and a few Christmas songs.  She did Silent Night in Irish!!  One other highlight was Merry Christmas Darling.  If you close your eyes, you can hear a little bit of Karen Carpenter.  Great song.

Because (apparently) of school, the show didn't start until 8:00.  Not knowing where I was going, I got there too early.  The venue is on the second floor of a building.  There's an outside stair and a balcony.  I got to hear a bit of the sound check from there.  I got a "hi" from Chloe as she was leaving.  No intermission.  They do roll up the sidewalks in Bluffton at about 6. 

No Dermot.  A piano player and a fiddle player. 

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Bluffton SC December 9 - Theme by GlenS