Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:04:52 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Chloe Agnew
| | |-+  Chloë's Christmas (2018)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chloë's Christmas (2018)  (Read 2891 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2018, 06:37:39 PM »

Chloë's doing an online StageIt show: Chloë's Christmas!

Saturday, December 08

6:00 PM EST  (3:00 PM PST)

https://www.stageit.com/chlo_agnew/chlo_s_christmas/66348
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 04:57:39 PM »

Just a reminder Chloë's online show is this weekend on Saturday, Dec 8 at 6:00 PM EST / 3:00 PM PST!

She doesn't have super-fancy audio equipment, but just the chance to hear her sing and to support her are more than enough incentive for me.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 07:30:40 PM »

I won't be home, but enjoy!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 06:41:18 PM »

I feel so bad for her.

There were major problems with both the audio and video. StageIt was telling her broadcast was getting out fine but nobody could see or hear her.

The same thing happened to Mairead Nesbitt last year.

The poor thing was nearly in tears she was so disappointed her show didn't work out.

We reassured her it wasn't her fault and even though we were sad not to see and hear her, we told her to please not feel bad about it.

She switched over to Facebook live for a few songs, including the one I requested, "Love Is Christmas." <3

No problems at all on Facebook, so I guess StageIt (rather than her Internet connection) was the problem.

Chloë's going to try to reschedule the show. Hopefully it's not next Saturday because I'm out of town (and out of network coverage) for Lindsey Stirling. I haven't missed a single one of her online shows and I'd hate to miss out even once on her tremendous heart and beautiful voice because StageIt couldn't deliver her show properly on the originally scheduled date.
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 08:38:53 AM »

I've had issues in the past with StageIt.  If I'm at home, I try to watch on my desktop with a wired Internet connection, and it's still lousy.  I agree that's it's more of a StageIt/Chloe internet issue.  What do you want for $10?  I'd be curious to know how much of that StageIt takes, and how much Chloe gets.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Chloë's Christmas (2018) - Theme by GlenS