Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:31:43 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Forum Questions & Comments
| | |-+  Site banners? Forum themes, maybe?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Site banners? Forum themes, maybe?  (Read 3132 times)
rxcrcfllptrs

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2018, 08:37:08 PM »

Pardon me as I get thrown back to my old forum days where I made banners/avatar sets and all that. Here's some site banners I made, inspired by different album covers! I'm not sure if it's at all possible to have forum themes, or to change the site banner at all, but I wanted to throw my hat in the ring if ever.

GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 10:28:34 PM »

Rax like your work the Banners look great but if you wish to  make a banner for this forum it has to have all 15 girls in it mine is not great but im not a graphic artist  and the type in the lower right of the banner is Forum type it stays there and I can't move it I can change the colors of the type and the banners you made say Forums it's just Forum.net but I really like your work. Oh ya the banners need to be 1050 x 261 pixels
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:30:48 PM by GlenS » Logged
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 12:09:46 AM »

Those do look really cool, Rax!  Hopefully you and Glen can work together to replace the stuff we have at the top right now.  Also, the website name doesn't have an "s" in it, it's just celticwomanforum.net.
rxcrcfllptrs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 01:28:14 AM »

Those do look really cool, Rax!  Hopefully you and Glen can work together to replace the stuff we have at the top right now.  Also, the website name doesn't have an "s" in it, it's just celticwomanforum.net.

Thank you! My bad on the forums part, but that's an easy fix.

Rax like your work the Banners look great but if you wish to  make a banner for this forum it has to have all 15 girls in it mine is not great but im not a graphic artist  and the type in the lower right of the banner is Forum type it stays there and I can't move it I can change the colors of the type and the banners you made say Forums it's just Forum.net but I really like your work. Oh ya the banners need to be 1050 x 261 pixels

Thank you! I may need help with who all the 15 girls are, and is there a particular size to the box on the lower right so I can fix that up?

Also, the banners I made are actually 1050 x 261! I just shrank them to 500 pixels in the preview so they don't take up more width space than a typical forum post has. If you want to check, here's links to the full-res images: Emerald and Believe.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 02:29:04 PM »

Rax the 15 girls are the ones on the forum under cast if they have a picture of themselves that's one of the girls and the type im talking about is the small type in the current banner that is placed there by the forum the type below is what im talking about that will always be there but I can change the color to work in a banner

Hey, GlenS, you have 7 messages, 0 are new
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
October 26, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

The header on the forum is a banner I made to open the forum with and was hoping for a good grapgic artist to make one much better then I can do

Thanks
Glen
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Site banners? Forum themes, maybe? - Theme by GlenS