Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:03:27 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Chloe Agnew
| | |-+  Chloe's show 12-20-23
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chloe's show 12-20-23  (Read 729 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2023, 08:00:17 PM »

Chloes show was great and the before show was also great and very personable their were only 11 people at the M&G. Chloe did a short Q&A and then took all the photo's you wanted. The M&G lasted about 40 min's. The show ran for about 100 minutes. I did a audio recording of the show and I will post them on my rumble account and give you all a link. The recording is not the best but I had front row seats. The venue was a very nice Irish club and the theater sat about 400 people but Chloes show only had about 55 people so it was very personal During the show Chloe called out my grand daughter saying I have known this your girl since she was about 3 years old and this tall and she also clled out another couple thats been followingChloe around the country and she Thanked me for what I do to support her and the other CW girls. This Venue was really nice inside and the theater had a big old pipe organ in it but it was in sad shape you coud see that some of the smaller banks of pipes were falling down and i am sure it didn't work any longer It's sad to see something like that be let go.

During the show Chloe sang some Christmas songs and some old CW songs and some of her own songs and she also sang a few songs that her and Brian have been writing and they were great. In short it was a fun night

The Photo's the first 2 are the show then the others are myself with Chloe and my Daughter and Grand Daughter with Chloe at the M&G

https://rumble.com/v42oa98-chloe-agnew-show-12-20-23-1st-half.html

https://rumble.com/v42t9sz-chloe-agnew-show-12-20-23-2nd-half.html
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 03:13:02 PM by GlenS » Logged
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 12:53:09 PM »

Very cool, GlenS! Chloe is so engaging. I loved her performance on the 20th anniversary concert.

Thanks for sharing the pics.  ;D I think at one time, you showed me pics of your granddaughter being held by Lisa Lambe. Right?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Chloe's show 12-20-23 - Theme by GlenS