Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:08:52 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Celtic Woman 20th Anniversary Tour
| | |-+  CW official store not shipping to Canadians?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CW official store not shipping to Canadians?  (Read 697 times)
urbanracer34

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2024, 05:12:26 PM »

So I've grown tired of relying on Amazon to get the latest special and decided to go through CW's online store in Dublin.

I put a preorder for both the CD and DVD of the 20-year special in my cart.

When I went to check out and put in my address it said:

Shipping not available
Your order cannot be shipped to the selected address. Review your address to ensure it's correct and try again, or select a different address.

Has any other Canadian Fans used their online store before? If so, how was it and how quick did it come?

CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 06:33:16 PM »

So I've grown tired of relying on Amazon to get the latest special and decided to go through CW's online store in Dublin.

I put a preorder for both the CD and DVD of the 20-year special in my cart.

When I went to check out and put in my address it said:

Shipping not available
Your order cannot be shipped to the selected address. Review your address to ensure it's correct and try again, or select a different address.

Has any other Canadian Fans used their online store before? If so, how was it and how quick did it come?

I've never had problems before (well, aside from having my calendars getting damaged during shipping the first few tries every single year). 🤣 They eventually get me the stuff I ordered though.

I haven't tried pre-ordering the 20th Anniversary CD/DVD through them. I usually wait for Amazon to make the DVD available (it's lame we can't pre-order as soon as the US), then order them both together to avoid the shipping costs. The DVD might be available for pre-order from Amazon in Canada at some point before the release. If not, I'll just order once they're officially released.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 06:35:47 PM »

I am in the states and the only problem I have had was on a preorder they shipped it out the day it was to Release and I got it like 10 days late
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 06:37:49 PM by GlenS » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, CW official store not shipping to Canadians? - Theme by GlenS