Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:11:10 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Chloe Agnew
| | |-+  Chloe: Songs Chosen By You (Oct 10, 2018)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chloe: Songs Chosen By You (Oct 10, 2018)  (Read 2283 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2018, 05:46:59 PM »

Chloë announced that she's planning to do a StageIt (online concert).

Tentatively, she's planning to do it in late October.

She's interested in our song suggestions for the show. You can email her at info@chloeagnewofficial.com or leave comments on the video below:
https://www.facebook.com/ChloeAgnew/videos/325371418266753/
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 06:33:53 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 06:54:37 PM »

Chloë did her live show on StageIt today!

She performed the songs that her Chlovërs requested most for the show and also had a few surprises:

Didn't See it Coming
Diamond in the Rough
She Used To Be Mine
Say It Anyway
Everyone
God Help the Outcasts
A Million Dreams
Viva La Vida
I Put A Spell On You

You'd think it would be difficult to translate the sound from her EP (which has big arrangements and powerful backing) into acoustic arrangements. But she found a way to make her songs sound different without sacrificing the heart and joy that made them special.

I you know you already know this, but I'm going to Say It Anyway ;) ... Chloë sings with so much feeling! It's a sincere pleasure to see her live (even if it was only over the Internet this time) and to hear her voice.

She Used To Be Mine and and A Million Dreams were really well done.

The show also featured the debut of her brand new song, Everyone. If you want to hear more about the song though, you'll have to go see her live.

This was definitely the most stable live stream I've seen her do on StageIt. There was almost no choppiness at all. Normally I have to refresh the page several times during a show because the stream will freeze. This time there were no such issues. There was still quite a bit of input clipping, but I'll tolerate the occasional distortion for the chance to listen to her.

Thank you for enchanting us Chloë. Thanks a million for all the dreams you make come true. And thank you for all the other things I can never find the right words to say, though I do try to say then anyway.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 06:56:26 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Chloe: Songs Chosen By You (Oct 10, 2018) - Theme by GlenS