Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:25:49 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Groups formed from past CW Members
| |-+  Amy Rivard
| | |-+  Cashmere
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cashmere  (Read 2650 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2020, 07:34:25 PM »

Cashmere is an album Amy Rivard released in 2005.

She ran out of physical copies a few years ago. It's still been available on SoundCloud, but I don't think she's officially released it on digital platforms before.

That's about to change.

Amy has announced she'll be releasing Cashmere on streaming and digital download platforms in a few weeks!

There might be more news coming soon, but that's all I can say for now. ;)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 06:32:51 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 07:37:30 PM »

For those that don't know, Amy's been trapped at the heart of the Coronavirus pandemic in New York since this situation started. All her gigs and her other jobs got suspended and they're still basically in an economic shutdown as far as I know. She probably wouldn't ask, so I'm asking for her: please buy her album if you can spare the resources. Like most of us, I'm sure she's hurting in these crazy times. Rent in Manhattan is not cheap.

Some of us have been lucky enough to be able to keep working during this extended, brutal period of lockdown and restrictions. Musicians really need our help right now as they will most likely be in one of the last sectors of the economy to recover and it could be months or even a year or two before that happens depending on various factors.

I know Amy would appreciate it.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 02:08:01 PM »

Amy's 2005 album Cashmere has released on iTunes and Spotify! It will be on all streaming platforms this week!
Maloney

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 08:49:04 AM »

That's great.  Didn't realize that it wasn't.  Guess i must have gotten it through CD Baby, back in the day.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Cashmere - Theme by GlenS