Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:21:00 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  New Members
| | |-+  Hello
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 5244 times)
CelticPrincess

"In the end the sun will rise on one more day."

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2018, 09:17:43 PM »

Hi! I'm happy to finally be on the Celtic Woman Forum. I've read the posts on the previous forum for the past few years (it's great for getting news on the group and individual members), but I didn't join it.

I was first introduced to Celtic Woman about six years ago when my dad got the New Journey DVD for my family to watch. I liked the DVD, but what really got me hooked on Celtic Woman was going to see the group live in concert during their Believe tour.

I think all the members of Celtic Woman are amazingly talented. My favorite is Deirdre Shannon; she's fantastic!
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 09:48:29 PM »

Well welcome Glad you joined and hope you enjoy your stays here
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 10:12:47 PM »

Welcome CelticPrincess!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 01:23:37 AM »

Welcome to the forum CelticPrincess!

Deirdre has such a pure voice! My two favorite Deirdre songs are Crucán Na Bpáiste and One More Day.

I might have seen Deirdre Shannon in Lord of the Dance a long time ago (long before Celtic Woman). It's unlikely, but possible. She was doing Lord of the Dance at the time I saw it, but whether she was in the cast of that particular show, I'm not sure. I don't have a program from then and so far, I haven't been able to prove or disprove she was performing in that show.

A New Journey is quite possibly the best concert DVD I have ever seen in my life! Songs from the Heart was extremely spectacular, but watching ANJ is like an unbelievable jolt of joy.

I hope you enjoy your time here celebrating this amazing group!
CelticPrincess

"In the end the sun will rise on one more day."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 11:57:01 PM »

Thank you all so much for welcoming me. I'm sure I'll enjoy being part of the forum.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Hello - Theme by GlenS