Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:58:57 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Emerald
| | |-+  The Emerald Gembo!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Emerald Gembo!  (Read 1529 times)
rfcw

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2021, 10:49:53 AM »

To this day even though Susan has been a phenomenon of a member with Celtic Woman I return to Emerald and still feel ify even though she was fortunate to be a part of HFC within her iconic solos and epic midnight clear performance which turned the way there! I know Emerald was a tribute celebratory but had Chloe did Caledonia for once it would been something new as a long best friend of Lisa K. I wouldn't mind Susan doing Isle of Hope as a solo which Eabha made it happen officially on VOA and Homecoming DVD but that idea came on the Emerald tour along with The Moons a Harsh Mistress. As for The Voice same thing but at the same thing. It's not like she had one solo from Lisa and another from Meav or Chloe. I have absolutely no idea what song they'd given her I mean send me a song is Lisa again.. Any thoughts since its a tribute show is why there was no new song. Same could be debated about Lisa Lambe on Dulaman but it's one song and her dancing and spoons and fun tone gave fun to the song which keeps Meav's version hers and Lisa hers. If Lynn was in Lisa's shoes on Emerald that would be a different story or would they actually record film CD and DVD her Dulaman?? I would guess it be Suantrai instead or would been a solo performance on Believe had she been around still. But Dulaman would be new with Chloe someway or fashion. I experienced The Voice with Lynn and gotta say it's my absolute favorite it has everything surprisingly Lisa K but with a pristine pure message Lynn style.😱

Now I guess let Susan do The Voice since its one song unless you let Chloe could make it work? do it and Susan keeps Caledonia whichever keeps the uniqueness tho I think Susan did it her own on both more on Caledonia I'd say. Now if Susan claims 1 song The Voice which popular song from the past would she do which is hard to tell..
Chloe can replace Ave Maria or Nocturne with Caledonia.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, The Emerald Gembo! - Theme by GlenS