Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:20:45 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Lisa Lambe
| | |-+  Lisa Wikipedia page
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lisa Wikipedia page  (Read 2729 times)
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2020, 04:02:03 PM »

Whoever is editing Lis's page is possibly violating several policies. If someone is editing on her behalf, that violates the conflict of interest policy.
Some of the content added is written like an advertisement and and is pushing the fact that she is highly praised.

And, the picture that they changed to does not seem to be on the Creative Commons, the one they uaed could be copyrighted.

If anyone can help fix it, that would be great.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 04:25:42 PM by kay_girl_97 » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 05:54:52 PM »

Whoever is editing Lis's page is possibly violating several policies. If someone is editing on her behalf, that violates the conflict of interest policy.
Some of the content added is written like an advertisement and and is pushing the fact that she is highly praised.

And, the picture that they changed to does not seem to be on the Creative Commons, the one they uaed could be copyrighted.

Kay please read your pm from me about this Lisa has people that are redoing the page and she would like you to contact her via email
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 06:14:49 PM »

Kay please read your pm from me about this Lisa has people that are redoing the page and she would like you to contact her via email

As much as I would like to editing on someone else's behalf is a violation of Wikipedia's conflict of interest policy. If they want to edit it, they can annonymously as long as it follows the guildlines
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 06:38:02 PM »

Well kay you can contact her and tell her that. I think what she wants is to ask you to not do any edits on it. But i see wiki has already flagged the page now just for what you said in your first post here
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Lisa Wikipedia page - Theme by GlenS