Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:34:25 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Ancient Land
| | |-+  DVD/CD release day
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DVD/CD release day  (Read 26997 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2019, 07:41:45 PM »

I have stopped shopping at Amazon ever since I stopped being a prime customer now get treated like crap was told on the phone without being prime it will take 3 to 5 days just to ship and then can take 5 to 8 days to get it. I preordered this on Dec 26th and they told me on the phone my date to receive my copy will be around Feb 22nd to the 27th. I was also told that they just got there inventory in on Saturday. Tom this might be why they are stalling the release in Canada. I give up on Amazon and sounds like lots of others are also. I online shop with Target or Walmart
celtic4life

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2019, 07:23:22 PM »

No bonus on Blue-ray. I will say, the quality is 100% better than the DVD I received from PBS.

Have somebody more info about blue-ray version? I´ve searched over internet, but haven´t foun any info about content.
Is the same as in dvd version and only benefit is higher resolution or there are some bonus clips there?
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2019, 06:19:46 PM »

Ya got mine yesterday I got to watch it and have to say it's much better quality the colors are brighter Now will see what it looks like when my new 4K tv shows up in a few weeks. So I like the Blu-Ray much better then the standard DVD what you think Tom
Lubo

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2019, 10:14:22 AM »

Blue-ray version also added to official Celtic Collection Store for 14.99 Eur.

https://shop.celticcollections.com/collections/celtic-woman-blu-ray
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2019, 07:45:00 PM »

Blue-ray version also added to official Celtic Collection Store for 14.99 Eur.

https://shop.celticcollections.com/collections/celtic-woman-blu-ray

They delayed the release in Canada until at least March 1st, with estimated shipping dates extending into May now. Might be a while before I see it.

I'm not ordering any more at this point.

I already have like 5 copies of Ancient Land DVD and CD from pre-orders, tickets, signed-copy promos, etc. I'm just going to wait for it to get here when it does.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 07:46:54 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2019, 01:58:59 PM »

Ya got mine yesterday I got to watch it and have to say it's much better quality the colors are brighter Now will see what it looks like when my new 4K tv shows up in a few weeks. So I like the Blu-Ray much better then the standard DVD what you think Tom

Got my new 4K led tv yesterday and boy what a Differance it makes Went from a Plasma tv to the 4 K man no comparision went from a 1080p hd to a 2160p uhd the cotors and sharpness is so much better then the old one. Got this new TV for free i needed a new cell phone and our carrier was offering buy a new phone and get a free 43 inch LG 4K tv so my Daughter bought me a new phone as a late christmas gift and i also got a free tv can't go wrong with that deal
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, DVD/CD release day - Theme by GlenS