Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:58:56 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Chloe Agnew
| | |-+  Chloe tour with Nathan Carter (2018)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chloe tour with Nathan Carter (2018)  (Read 2110 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2018, 05:34:50 PM »

Chloë's doing a bunch of shows with Nathan Carter this year, some of which have already been posted:

Nov 14, 8:00 PM: Nathan Carter in Branson, Branson, MO
Nov 15, 8:00 PM: Nathan Carter in Branson, Branson, MO
Nov 16, 8:00 PM: Nathan Carter in Branson, Branson, MO
Nov 17, 8:00 PM: Nathan Carter in Branson, Branson, MO
Nov 19, 8:00 PM: Nathan Carter in Branson, Branson, MO
Dec 03, 7:00 PM: Festival of the Stars, St. Catherines, Ontario, Canada
Dec 04, 7:00 PM: Festival of the Stars, St. Catherines, Ontario, Canada

There are a few dates posted on her site for other shows as well.

I've had tickets to one of them for a while.  ;)

I suspect it's a similar set each night (I asked to confirm), although the guest performer list for the Dec 3 and 4 shows are slightly different.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 05:29:51 PM »

I guess I forgot to post an update here.

Festival of the Stars has multiple artists and their guests scheduled at various times across two days (December 3-4).

At one point, Chloë was listed on her site and on bandsintown as performing on December 3rd with Crystal Gayle and on December 4th with Natahan Carter. But the promotional material implied she was only performing with Nathan Carter, which made a lot more sense to me as they've performed together before.

I spent weeks over the summer going back and forth with Bandsintown, the venue, the Festival of the Stars people etc. about which show Chloë was actually doing at Festival of the Stars.

I also ended up trying to contact Chloë through social media and through fan mail on her site. I even trying contacting her Inspired Management contact on her site. I even contacted Crystal Gayle, her management company, and some of her fans to figure out what was going on.

While most people didn't get back to me or weren't helpful, I finally managed to get the attention of bandsintown. I told them I suspected that they had Chloë listed for the wrong day, that she was performing with Nathan Carter (Dec 4) instead of Crystal Gayle (Dec 3). After some discussion on their side, they concluded that she was performing with Crystal Gayle on Dec 3. They therefore removed her show from Dec 4 on bandsintown and left the one on Dec 3. Uh ... what????

So I asked them check again, restating that all the promotional material was stating she was performing with Nathan on Dec 4, not Dec 3. I asked them to check with the performers and the venue to confirm if they weren't sure. Finally, they decided I was right and removed her Dec 3 performance and added the right one for Dec 4th.

When Chloë announced the show later, she confirmed she was performing only with Nathan on Dec 4th.

So that was fun...

Anyways, today I got some good news from some of the contacts I accumulated through the course of that adventure and confirmed Nathan is doing a Meet and Greet after the show on Dec 4 in St. Catherines, Ontario! It's essentially. a meet and greet in the lobby for anyone that attended the show. No special ticket required. If it's consistent with what they were doing last year, that means Chloë will be in the M+G too.

Which means I'm only a few weeks away from getting to hug Chloë again!!!

This comes on the heels of the disappointing news earlier this week that there will be no M+G for Celtic Woman at the Best of Christmas show I'm going to (there had been a M+G at that venue on their previous Christmas tour, so I had my hopes up).

Sweet Chloë has once again brightened up my week without even realizing it. :D
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Chloe tour with Nathan Carter (2018) - Theme by GlenS