Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:15:42 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Forum Questions & Comments
| | |-+  Forum Growth
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Forum Growth  (Read 2680 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2018, 09:43:55 AM »

Thanks this forum has gone to 48 members is 6 months now we still need 52+ by the end of the year so please promote the forum and much thanks to you all that have worked so hard to put posts here and help me with the day to day running of the forum. It has been up and running now for 6 months and everything seems to be running good Enjoy and please spread the word about this new Forum
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 11:44:48 AM »

Thank you for your work in making this forum, Glen.  I didn't realize there were two Celtic Woman Forums until I saw this thread, ;D.  I think the administrator of the other forum is missing, since they never made a Homecoming board and never answered my request to join. 

Why do you need 100 users by the end of the year?  Are you using some sort of hosting service that incentivizes you to hit that mark?  I can't help effectively with marketing this forum but I could potentially help with the technical side of things, since I have experience setting up Linux servers and websites, and keeping them running for years.

Well, for what it's worth, I added a link to this forum on my personal site, in a list of things I care about, using this code:

<a href="https://www.celticwoman.com">Celtic Woman</a>
and <a href="http://www.celticwomanforum.net">Celitc Woman Forum</a>
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 12:10:42 PM by VegasDavid » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 12:15:48 PM »

David there are no incentives or anything it's was my goal when I opened this on up. A forum is more fun with more users is the only incentive I have. There is a chat system working on this forum. and on my other forums there is a music player on this one I can't have both due to some coding issues with the mod that allows me to have all the board photos

Yes the old CWF there are no admins active any longer the girl that owns it hasn't been logged in for over 18 months this is why I built this forum also because there are people like your self that want to join and can't join the old one so here you have a home and it's current and with several extra's.

I also own the other girls Forums Mairead C, Susan, Eabha, and Tara plus I take care of the youtube channel and the internet radio station. it's all for everyone's fun so enjoy it all and will Keep you in mind if I need anything
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 02:54:18 PM »

Man this forum is getting BIG 48 boards and now member count is up to 51 as of today. There is a supporting Twitter page for the forum also

https://twitter.com/CelticWomanFor1

It only has 39 followers so far so go and follow it and keep sharing the forum to other CW fans and your friends

Thanks for all your support of the Forums it's getting to be a lot for one person so Thanks To Tom and Tracie for there help and everyone else for your posts. I hope all enjoy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Forum Growth - Theme by GlenS