Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:18:24 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Groups formed from past CW Members
| |-+  Caranua
| | |-+  What are your favorite Celtic Dreaming tracks? (SPOILER WARNING: TRACK LIST)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What are your favorite Celtic Dreaming tracks? (SPOILER WARNING: TRACK LIST)  (Read 3441 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2019, 12:47:58 AM »

What are your favorite tracks from Celtic Dreaming?

1. The Voice
2. The Prayer (Let Your Arms Enfold Us)
3. Dulaman
4. Baby Mine
5. The Rocky Road to Dublin
6. Danny Boy
7. Magic Enfolds
8. Daughters of Danu
9. 900 Years - Children of Lir
10. Ave Maria
11. Banshee Lullaby
12. Here's to the Living (The Parting Glass)
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 03:18:46 PM »

This entire album is incredibly gorgeous, so this was very hard to choose, but I went with Magic Enfolds, Daughters of Danu, and 900 Years - Children of Lir. All Evermore songs - I think that means I need to buy the Evermore soundtracks!
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 04:18:12 PM »

Dúlaman is enjoyable and it caught my attention both times I listened to the album today, so I'd say that is my favorite one.  I like how it has a piano, bass, and drums: the low notes balance out the high notes from ladies.  There are a bunch of other instruments in there too!

It took a little while, but I also came to appreciate Baby Mine, the Rocky Road to Dublin, and Here's to Living.  Here's to Living has some pretty cool lyrics.

rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 08:07:29 AM »

Original #1 Dulaman
Surprised #1 The Voice 
The Voice stood out amazing on the album. I see what they did for Dulaman and as we can hear the solo parts perfectly the instrumental from before is still my most favorite. I like Dulaman sung regularly, I get echoed be cool and all I just prefer regularly with some magic touches in instrumentals!

2 Newest Favorites
The Prayer (Let Your Arms Enfold Us) Awwww a Bliss!!
Here's to the Living (The Parting Glass) 1 word WOW!

Somehow loved the original first Caranua more debut of
Dulaman, Ave Maria fell in love to the single I dont know if the single only had Alex and Lynn so they balanced each other flawlessly even if Alex did 2 parts rumor I heard. I think three voices especially the new voice makes just the song sound more crowded. If Edel done it, it would distinguish the other two yet again.

This is just my own personal opinion. I forgot her name but she is divine when it comes to her voice she blends both between Lynn and Alex so they're songs are flawless. I love blends as equal as distinguish which is why I loved Edel how she distinguished differently from Alex and Lynn and together made magic superb! Sometimes in CW especially SFTH you had a hard time only if you wanted to distinguish if in endings whether Chloe or Lynn or Alex and Chloe blaaaa.😊
That's my favorites as of now from a First take at listening.

To have Alex and Lynn on The Voice, Dulaman, another Danny Boy, Baby Mine Alex's first lullaby, Ave Maria on an album is a Dream Come True!💫
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 08:19:59 AM by rfcw » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, What are your favorite Celtic Dreaming tracks? (SPOILER WARNING: TRACK LIST) - Theme by GlenS