Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:02:36 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Fun and Games (Moderator: Kevin R.I.)
| | |-+  Fun and Game Rules
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fun and Game Rules  (Read 3712 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2019, 03:27:32 PM »

This board is going to be limited to 12 topics and each topic will be limited to 3 pages of 20 posts then the older posts will be deleted. If you decide a topic is done tag it for removal and once it's removed a new topic can be started And if the rules of this board are not followed the whole board can and will be removed

Thanks
GlenS 
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 05:12:03 PM »

Oy Veh!  I`m a moderator!   Talk about "on the job" learning.....beyond accessing my email.....how do you use a computer????? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Maloney

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 05:40:32 PM »

sounds good,    good luck mod !
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 02:57:20 PM »

Oy Veh!  I`m a moderator!   Talk about "on the job" learning.....beyond accessing my email.....how do you use a computer????? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Hahaha Kevin  I thought you would be great for the mod of this board it's easy all you have to do is if a post don't follow the rules you just delete it you can delete any post in this board and even topic's so don't panic just enjoy
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 05:57:54 PM »

Hahaha Kevin  I thought you would be great for the mod of this board it's easy all you have to do is if a post don't follow the rules you just delete it you can delete any post in this board and even topic's so don't panic just enjoy
  okay....willing to give it a try.....so I guess I can`t have anyone court martialed, shot and sent to the Russian front? Hmmm....been watching old reruns of Hogan`s Heroes again.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Fun and Game Rules - Theme by GlenS