Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:08:33 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Celtic Woman
| | |-+  Celtic Woman family tree?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celtic Woman family tree?  (Read 1803 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2020, 01:57:41 PM »

Would there be any interest in making a Celtic Woman family tree of sorts (ie. spouse names, parents' names (if known), kid names...).

I'm not sure if anyone would find value in that or not, but might be a fun project and it might be convenient to have that all in one place.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 03:18:27 PM »

Tom that would be cool all but naming the kids is a no no. You could do kid1 kid2 or boy1 boy2 girl3  but no names it's to protect the little ones even if the parents name there kids all the time thats fine but we don't want to do it. On all the forums i have been on we have always protected the children. I once posted a photo of Lynn and alex's son and wow did i hear about it till i removed the photo
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 03:57:25 PM »

Tom that would be cool all but naming the kids is a no no. You could do kid1 kid2 or boy1 boy2 girl3  but no names it's to protect the little ones even if the parents name there kids all the time thats fine but we don't want to do it. On all the forums i have been on we have always protected the children. I once posted a photo of Lynn and alex's son and wow did i hear about it till i removed the photo

Good to know. We should probably stay away from the tree idea then. Don't need any more CW members or fans upset at us. Lol.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 04:01:44 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Celtic Woman family tree? - Theme by GlenS