Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:34:49 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  10 Year Anniversary Tour
| | |-+  Ups and downs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ups and downs  (Read 4517 times)
Kimberly AJ

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2018, 08:45:30 AM »

Just after I got to see this concert, all I wanted to do is to find Meav and talk to her, but it seemed unfair that all the meet-&-greet tickets were sold out. I don't think there were enough. :( And then, daddy just took me home after allowing someone else to give my gift to her. :'( It was unfair. So, I'm trying to scream louder than thunder at those greedy goons to "Ditch the money for my heart". I wish I could do my thing over.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 08:47:30 AM by Kimberly AJ » Logged
If you don't know what the future looks like, see for yourself, that's what I like to do.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 10:04:55 PM »

Just after I got to see this concert, all I wanted to do is to find Meav and talk to her, but it seemed unfair that all the meet-&-greet tickets were sold out. I don't think there were enough. :( And then, daddy just took me home after allowing someone else to give my gift to her. :'( It was unfair. So, I'm trying to scream louder than thunder at those greedy goons to "Ditch the money for my heart". I wish I could do my thing over.

Aww. I'm sorry you didn't get to talk to Méav on that tour.

If misery loves company, I was out of the country the week that Méav was on the tour for multiple shows within 2 hours of where I live. That was pretty devastating. I feel your pain Kimberly, and I'm sorry. I hope we both get to meet her one day.
Kimberly AJ

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 03:11:02 PM »

At least I met Edel Murphy before the show.
If you don't know what the future looks like, see for yourself, that's what I like to do.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 06:06:09 PM »

At least I met Edel Murphy before the show.

That is very good news! She is a fantastic singer. I hope to meet her some day to.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Ups and downs - Theme by GlenS