Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:49:07 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Groups formed from past CW Members
| |-+  Caranua
| | |-+  Favorite Hymns II
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favorite Hymns II  (Read 3298 times)
rfcw

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2018, 11:38:42 AM »

I love Favorite Hymns so much its so important to have music like this! Is A series number 2 coming does it have Edel or will it have Lisa.. Evermore is nice and a magnificent come true collaboration but I'm still Caranua by the 1 album, trailer & 2 covers they did fantastically!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 05:37:07 PM »

This article is hardly new, but it has some information that may be of interest:

https://www.standard.net/lifestyle/faith/jason-tonioli-teams-with-irish-vocalists-for-seventh-cd/article_9aefbdf2-75ae-5041-854a-d627d146eaf9.html

Apparently they recorded enough music for 3 CDs (23 songs over a two week period).

Favorite Hymns, of course, was released.

The second album, “Heal the World" was initially scheduled for release in spring 2018. A year and a half later, I don't think it's been released yet. I'm not sure if the delay is related to Edel's departure from the group last year or not.

The planned title of the third album was not mentioned.

Chuck E. Myers apparently did some of the orchestration. He's also the composer for the Evermore Park soundtracks (Magical Lore and Cursed Lore).
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 05:41:30 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 10:10:41 AM »

That's so Terrific ;D! I hope they don't put these to the side because Edel departure. All these songs make it like Edel was with them for a long while. :)
Would they release these even with Edel on it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Favorite Hymns II - Theme by GlenS