Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:54:29 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Celebration: The 15th Anniversary Tour
| | |-+  Celebration Speculation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celebration Speculation  (Read 9176 times)
Johnjumps1903

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2020, 01:32:27 PM »

john hunt posted on his insta story with a video of the rehearsals and they were playing the original version of Homecoming Lament. so that means that’s probably going to be the opener with Mo Ghile Mear.
mattycakes

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2020, 06:52:04 AM »

john hunt posted on his insta story with a video of the rehearsals and they were playing the original version of Homecoming Lament. so that means that’s probably going to be the opener with Mo Ghile Mear.
I hope they open with Ancient Land into Homeland, and then do Homecoming Lament and Mo Ghile Mear for the second act opening! I think that would work better, personally.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2020, 09:02:43 PM »

Maybe it's a decoy and they open with a short bit of The Last Rose of Summer instrumental into Walking In the Air with Chloë. ;)
mattycakes

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2020, 02:00:04 PM »

Maybe it's a decoy and they open with a short bit of The Last Rose of Summer instrumental into Walking In the Air with Chloë. ;)
Ha!
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2020, 11:52:01 PM »

I hope they open with Ancient Land into Homeland, and then do Homecoming Lament and Mo Ghile Mear for the second act opening! I think that would work better, personally.

I really like that idea of doing Act 1 and Act 2 openings like that!
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2020, 02:19:18 PM »

Me too! My speculation is Will Megan be placed in Eabha's p
placement on parts, while Mairead keeps hers and Chloe/Susan get the Susan placement which would work make sense. I could be wrong not that Megan has to move but hearing Chloe do Eabha's place idk.........how it will sound.
I think Megan is perfect because her voice is deeper than Susan and Chloe. Megan always blended with Eabha whereas Susan synced with Mairead!😘
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2020, 10:21:34 PM »

Me too! My speculation is Will Megan be placed in Eabha's p
placement on parts, while Mairead keeps hers and Chloe/Susan get the Susan placement which would work make sense. I could be wrong not that Megan has to move but hearing Chloe do Eabha's place idk.........how it will sound.
I think Megan is perfect because her voice is deeper than Susan and Chloe. Megan always blended with Eabha whereas Susan synced with Mairead!😘

Agreed!
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2020, 05:08:15 AM »

Bring back'At The Ceilli"......THAT was a fun number to see them do on stage. :D
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Celebration Speculation - Theme by GlenS