Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:11:11 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Groups formed from past CW Members
| |-+  Caranua
| | |-+  CaraNua Newsletter (November 2, 2018)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CaraNua Newsletter (November 2, 2018)  (Read 1659 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2018, 09:33:56 PM »

The CaraNua newsletter today had a lot of news!

A lot of this I already knew or strongly suspected, but it's nice to have things confirmed:

- They did a second album with Jason Tonioli earlier this year (available soon). Lynn did the vocal arrangements!

- Soundtrack of Magical Lore and Soundtrack of Cursed Lore (for Evermore Park) will be available on CD soon! They of course are available digitally already. Those should be available soon. They didn't specify a time frame, but I would guess before the end of the year.

- They're going to be on two new soundtracks for Evermore Park for the upcoming Aurora festival (Evermore's winter seasonal theme). Those should be available within the next few months.

- CaraNua Online store coming soon! As suspected from the menus on CaraNua's new site, they're going to have some jewlery, some traditional irish instruments, and signed pictures!!! All those were confirmed in the newsletter!

- The shop should be online by the middle of November!

There was one thing conspicuously absent from the newsletter. Given the really short notice for New Wings concert last year, I wouldn't rule out anything for early next year. But I think it's unlikely that it would not overlap with the Ancient Land tour, so if we don't hear anything by mid-December, it would likely be summer 2019 or later for any CaraNua tour (as opposed to a one-off show).

The longer the wait, the more and more I regret not getting to their show last January. Argh!!! Just tell me when and where, girls and I'll find a way to get there. <3
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 09:35:28 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, CaraNua Newsletter (November 2, 2018) - Theme by GlenS