Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:47:02 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Susan McFadden
| | |-+  Susan News
| | | |-+  not sure but my eyes maybe playing tricks Sue confirms baby due Nov.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: not sure but my eyes maybe playing tricks Sue confirms baby due Nov.  (Read 14506 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2018, 09:44:41 AM »

Im not sure but it looks like Sue is supporting a few extra pounds in a couple areas' To me it looks like she just might be with Child. A couple area's of her body seem to be larger she seems to fill her Green dress out little more then normal on top and in the middle. Look at the photo I took of sue and see what you think. Compare the green dress to my Signature photo below with sue in her blue dress
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:01:18 AM by GlenS » Logged
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 10:34:32 AM »

It's possible this if fish-eye lens distortion, but I'll let people draw their own conclusions.

GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 05:10:47 PM »

here is a side by side photo of Sue at my show and at Toms show back in april the photo on the right is Toms photo and the Left is my photo
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 11:13:45 AM »

I'm still not 100% sure.

There were some close-up pics from last night's show where she looked just like she did at the start of the tour.

I guess we'll find out soon.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 06:36:01 PM »

"Greece Is the Word"  ;)

Clever choice of outfits and object placement if she's concealing something, because I still can't tell...
avalonfreak06

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2018, 02:07:17 PM »

There is a video surfacing from their performance with The High Kings last night and they asked if she wanted to share her news. The dress she is wearing makes it look like she is pregnant. Just curious if anyone has hard anything.

Thanks! :)

https://www.facebook.com/frances.dobbin.16/videos/1638893212832466/
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 03:53:48 PM »

were not sure but this question has been going around for awhile see the post below

http://www.celticwomanforum.net/index.php?topic=317.0
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 04:24:24 PM »

Re: the High Kings + Celtic Woman video...
https://www.facebook.com/frances.dobbin.16/videos/1638893212832466/

It was another creative dress choice for Sue to keep us in suspense.

From the front, it doesn't look like it at first. But the narrowest part of that outfit seems to be a bit higher than her waistline. From the side, it does look a bit disproportionate.

I'm still not sure. It's possible she isn't, but there have been clues that something was up for a while (aside from the mounting number of photos and videos). For instance, I found it odd that Anto's album (which was released years ago) was offered at the merch table during this tour (signed copies, no less). I can't remember if I mentioned it on this forum, but that reminded me of how Mairead Nesbitt's Raining Up made a few appearances at venues on the Destiny tour.

I'm leaning towards thinking that yes, she is.

But regardless of whether she is or isn't, let's keep it quiet. I suspect we'll find out in about 3 weeks when the Christmas tour is likely to be announced.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 04:47:20 PM »

Tom you didn't hear when the girls were getting the mic's handed to them the drummer says arint they great and then asks Sue if she want to share her news and she shakes her head no and someone else asked this question up in Sue's board you think it should get moved here?
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 06:12:19 PM »

Yeah, I couldn't hear that over the air conditioner.

She'll tell us when she's ready, but I don't think we'll have to wait long. My best guess is it will be announced at about the same time as the Best of Christmas tour in about 2-3 weeks.

She might come back at some point late next year, but I think there's a good chance that Sue has taken her last bow for Celtic Woman. While I'm always really excited for new members, I think Sue's departure is going to be about as painful for me as Chloë's and that was pretty devastating.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2018, 06:17:46 PM »

Your talking about Tara I have seen her wear dress's like that before and I stood and talked with her at my show afterwards at the bus and she was wearing her PJ's and there was nothing to hide then but time will tell with all
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 04:25:02 PM »

Ok I emailed CW office and asked about Sue and who will be her replacement and if she will make it on the Xmas tour and I got the answer I thought I would get but this can be read between the lines

Hi Glen
Thank you for your email.
 I am unable to give you any further information at the moment, but an announcement will be made in the near future in the CW newsletter.

John Flanagan
 Celtic Woman / Celtic Collections / The High Kings
 Celtic Mews
 185 Lower Rathmines Road
 Dublin D06 YW56
 Republic of Ireland
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 07:33:13 AM »

I still see pretty serious fans tagging Sue that they can't wait to see her on the Christmas tour shows etc.

Maybe some of those are just force of habit or playing along until there's an announcement, but I suspect this is going to blindside a lot of people.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2018, 09:38:26 PM »

I hope this announcement is soon. The rumors are really starting to heat up.

Some people are definitely going to be blindsided. Someone noted that Sue wasn't in the recording pictures and was worried she was leaving. Here are some of the replies:

"I would not panic yet as she is married to the piper for the group - I am sure she would tell us herself if she had new plans!"

"She may not had time to post and it is doubtful she is leaving because she loves the fans and she would tell us if she is."

Traditionally, they announce new members around the first week of August, but I wouldn't be surprised to see this one a week or two early, possibly within the next couple of days.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2018, 11:30:24 PM »

There's gotta be an announcement coming really soon, I don't think they can wait very much longer. There will be promo to do for the Johnstown Castle concert and the Christmas tour to announce, both of which will likely involve pictures and videos of the ladies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, not sure but my eyes maybe playing tricks Sue confirms baby due Nov. - Theme by GlenS