Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:20:47 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  New Members
| | |-+  A little introduction to myself…
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A little introduction to myself…  (Read 3200 times)
Penny

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2020, 08:25:25 AM »

Hello! Since I’m new to the Celtic Woman Forum, I think it’s only right that I introduce a bit of myself to everyone.

My name is Penny. I’m from Thailand, so I think that makes me the first Thai person on this forum? As for my age… I’ll just tell you this: I was born the year CW released their debut CD.

I’ve been listening to CW’s songs for as long as I can remember. My dad is also a fan of CW and he bought the DVD for “A New Journey” when it was released in 2007. He played it at home, and I loved it so much I watched it over and over again. We later managed to buy the “Songs of the Heart” DVD when it was released and also the “A Christmas Celebration” DVD, which we would play at Christmas. To this day, these three albums are still in my house. Unfortunately my dad’s started falling short of CW’s albums in recent years, the latest CW CD we have is Voices of Angels.

This is my first time ever joining a forum, by the way. I’m really excited to get to know everyone here!
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 05:24:59 PM »

Welcome to the Forum Penny hope you enjoy your time here there is alot of nice stuff to read and view. Enjoy and if you have any questions please ask
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 10:11:06 AM »

Welcome Penny....glad you like CW so much. They appeal to people from every country. Much like you, my teenage neighbor has listened to CW Cds in my car everyday(I take her to and from school) and likes them , too. In fact when I see them live in 3 weeks , she`s coming with me.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2020, 10:26:12 PM »

Welcome Penny! Have fun!
Jack1949

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 07:58:54 PM »

Enjoy the experience Penny.A lot of nice people and good information.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, A little introduction to myself… - Theme by GlenS