Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:14:01 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Susan McFadden
| | |-+  Facebook Live 05/05/20
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Facebook Live 05/05/20  (Read 2357 times)
dbbii

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2020, 07:29:52 PM »

Watching part of Susan's Facebook Live caused me to remember one of my Susan stories.

Back in 2012, I was at the show at RCMH in NYC.  (OK, that was actually my 3rd show of the year).  Anyway, part of the show included CW's Tribute to Broadway (I Dream a Dream & Circle of Life).

A couple nights later, I was in Albany, NY, and I had a M&G.  This was the last year they did them after the show, and you got to meet 2 of the ladies -- you didn't know which ones.   That night it was Lisa and Susan. 

I said to Susan that she was really brave doing a Tribute to Broadway while (more or less) on Broadway.  She said that didn't bother her as much as the NYC show was the first CW show her parents saw her in.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 10:28:18 PM »

Cool story! I bet it was amazing to see them at Radio City! I enjoy hearing m&g stories, thanks for sharing.
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 10:49:52 AM »

It's been a really fun 12 or so years.  I've seen CW at Radio City 5 or 6 times, Red Rocks 5 or 6 times and I was at the DVD taping at the Fox in Atlanta.  I'm on the video a couple times.  I have stuff signed by all of the girls, or at least "all" until they stopped letting the girls sign stuff.

I was lucky that I could do what I did.  It was really fun for a couple years.  Today, not quite so much.  I'm over 90 shows over the years.  Actually got to 3 this year before everything shut down.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Facebook Live 05/05/20 - Theme by GlenS