Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:19:15 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  A Christmas Symphony Tour 2022
| | |-+  PBS celtic woman postcards from ireland holiday special
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PBS celtic woman postcards from ireland holiday special  (Read 2876 times)
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2024, 08:41:20 AM »

Amazing!! Since it may pop up on passport, I doubt it but maybe O Holy Night was a hidden bonus in the special in complete view form..
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2024, 05:14:17 PM »

BIG UPDATE

PBS PassPort now has the REAL Post cards from Ireland Holiday edition Enjoy the christmas songs are at the end of the show. My insider got this fixed she came thru for us all

Enjoy
Glen
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2024, 12:55:02 AM »

@GlenS :
OMG! You did it! Thanks! I can finally watch it as much as I want.  ;D

@rfcw :
Yes, 'O Holy Night' is included. After watching it again, I do remember seeing it before because of the uilleann pipes solo from Darragh. We're just not sure why they didn't release it as a video single, e.g. YouTube.

On a random note, the dress that Susan wears in the Christmas videos is the dress that Megan wore on the Christmas Symphony tour. Look for a pic of Megan in my thread called 'My pics from Christmas Symphony'.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2024, 08:09:03 AM »

Woww! That's SIMPLY TERRIFIC!!!!!!* 😍
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2024, 03:14:09 PM »

Thank's 😉 for sharing me that tidbit about Susan's red dress actually been Megan's Symphony dress. I Absolutely love Megan's new dress?!! It's like a holiday gift!

I can't Believe HOW HAPPY I am to finally witness this O Holy Night performance, the postcard is so beautiful and it made sense they kept something for those that purchased the EP? It can be found on the forum's rumble page.

:) :)

@rfcw :
Yes, 'O Holy Night' is included. After watching it again, I do remember seeing it before because of the uilleann pipes solo from Darragh. We're just not sure why they didn't release it as a video single, e.g. YouTube.

On a random note, the dress that Susan wears in the Christmas videos is the dress that Megan wore on the Christmas Symphony tour. Look for a pic of Megan in my thread called 'My pics from Christmas Symphony'.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, PBS celtic woman postcards from ireland holiday special - Theme by GlenS