Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:12:57 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Megan Ruby Walsh
| | |-+  Megan News
| | | |-+  Megan on PFI Tour end
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Megan on PFI Tour end  (Read 2540 times)
ÊnioBR

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2022, 08:45:42 PM »

Does anyone have any news about what happened to Megan? I'm getting more and more worried, none of the girls have spoken so far and neither she has. Clearly this lineup change was not planned... Something happened  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
GG

Ae fond kiss, and then we sever...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 01:26:28 AM »

She's probably gone down with the flu or something. Hay fevers are common at this time of year so don't be too surprised  :)
Paul B

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 09:00:20 AM »

I too like many are nervous about this.  Chatted with a friend who is close with the ladies and she said not to worry. 
If it was Covid, it would have sidelined all of them.  She may not be as open as Tara when it comes to illness or injury. Maybe family emergency back home.  All we can do is show her our Love and support
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 04:58:00 AM by Paul B » Logged
ÊnioBR

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 03:45:47 PM »

Thanks for the update guys!! I really hope all the best for him and that he recovers soon, regardless. We'll see...
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 10:31:25 AM »

I talked with Seth the tour manager last night before the show at the Appleton show about Megan last night and he told me that Megan is just not built to tour like this she is to fragile and needed to go home. he also said but she is one hellof a singer. So I said so she got home sick and he nodded his head. So now will she be back or will she be done is the big question.
Granuaile

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 11:30:42 AM »

I talked with Seth the tour manager last night before the show at the Appleton show about Megan last night and he told me that Megan is just not built to tour like this she is to fragile and needed to go home. he also said but she is one hellof a singer. So I said so she got home sick and he nodded his head. So now will she be back or will she be done is the big question.

Damn, hoping the best for her. I Wish she can stay with the group longer cause she is amazing.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 03:42:45 PM by Granuaile » Logged
Evening Star

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2022, 12:06:32 PM »

Dang. Poor Megan.  :(  I hope she’s doing better now. It’s understandable that she would be homesick, given the fact that it’s been a very long tour, especially after two years of not touring. I hope she’ll stay with Celtic Woman, because she’s an amazing singer and wonderful addition to the group, but I’ll support her in any decision she makes. As long as she’s well and happy, I’ll be happy too.
ÊnioBR

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2022, 08:46:15 PM »

Poor Megan... :'( :'( :'( I hope she's okay, I can only imagine how hard it must be to do a gigantic tour like this. However in 2019 there were more than 150 shows... Anyway I hope she is ok
CelticSweater
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2022, 07:59:38 PM »

I wish I could give Megan a big fluffy sweater hug. 🤗
Maloney

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2022, 10:23:19 AM »

thanks for the update,,,,,  was worried as well.
Anna

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2022, 11:49:36 AM »

I'm still a bit worried to be honest. She wouldn't go home if it wasn't really necessary. So I really hope Megan is doing okay or will feel better very soon!
GG

Ae fond kiss, and then we sever...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2022, 11:00:21 AM »

Megan just posted on Instagram that she had to leave for family reasons. However she remains upbeat and excited as always for August  :)
CelticSweater
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 09:32:13 PM »

Megan just posted on Instagram that she had to leave for family reasons. However she remains upbeat and excited as always for August  :)

Oh thank goodness she's okay! Hope the family situation was resolved.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Megan on PFI Tour end - Theme by GlenS