Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:49:52 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Ancient Land
| | |-+  PBS -- Ancient Land
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PBS -- Ancient Land  (Read 2009 times)
dbbii

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2021, 08:21:41 AM »

So last night (Monday), I noticed my local PBS station was playing the Ancient Land show.  Didn't know it was pledge week, but what the heck, watch it anyway.  Maybe they have a good deal on tickets for the upcoming tour.  (I already have tickets, but you never know).

Anyway, when they cut away to the pledge section, it was a recorded spiel for CELTIC THUNDER!  Hope you are enjoying the show; the guys will be here in a couple months, etc.

GG

Ae fond kiss, and then we sever...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 11:20:12 AM »

I'm not sure if this is more ridiculous, but if you have Amazon Prime and a Qello Concerts subscription, there are THREE Celtic Woman concerts you can watch; A New Journey, Emerald – Musical Gems (the Blu-ray version with the bonus tracks right after the main concert) and Destiny.

You'll need to pay for the full subscription (a free seven-day trial is available though) but once you do you can watch the concerts for FREE  ;D
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 12:48:14 PM »

Is only Amazon Prime enough?  "Or do you have to have that other too."
GG

Ae fond kiss, and then we sever...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2021, 01:09:52 PM »

Just search up "celtic woman" on Prime and click on one of the concerts they've got, then click on the Qello Concerts notice and you can have a better understanding of what it is.
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 08:23:44 AM »

I'm old enough that I just buy the DVDs.  It seems like every time I want to watch something via Prime, etc. all I seem to get is a message of low bandwidth. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, PBS -- Ancient Land - Theme by GlenS