Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:26:44 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Postcards from Ireland
| | |-+  How we are so far....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How we are so far....  (Read 1629 times)
rfcw

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2021, 08:32:14 AM »

Postcard's of Ireland Days gone by listening status:

Share your growth journey  ;D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 08:36:19 AM by rfcw » Logged
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 08:35:40 AM »

1st day Wild Mountain Thyme I wasn't intrigued it was too power core not by vocals no but choir and vibe.

Since 2 days has it started humming in me.

Today.. It's stuck in my head

Those are good signs and attributes of CW songs.
call me crazy but this is true.

Maybe it will take 40 days for us to fall deeply in love who know's.
Although I know my love from the first time I hear it.
GG

Ae fond kiss, and then we sever...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 09:19:11 AM »

I've only listened to the songs once or twice since I'm quite scheduled when it comes to school or other things I do on a weeknight. But if I could say anything, then Bonny Portmore and The Calm of the Day / The Banshee are currently amongst my favourites  :)
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2021, 11:26:28 AM »

I finally found the right time to listen and I must say Megan's 2 solos are fantastic for her. The Galway Shawl is becoming a favorite instantly and Beeswing. Until today when I listened I thought it was called Bee Swing. Angel fits the album to me. It's another Chloe number in her way. I never cared for fhe original, the voice was nice but the tone made the song for you to be more depressing whereas this version beautified the song in instrumental and Chloe's voice is nothing but hope vibes which is so different!

All I have left is Tara's solos which I usually keep them last accept when VOA. I must say I'm not liking Black is the Color. The tone is so serious and singing describing someone with that tone. The beach makes it even more serious. Ugh. As for the rest stellar job.
Wild Mountain Time should be the last track. Black is the Color seems more out of place than Angel to me with this album. Almost like they were making up letting Susan do May it Be so they gave them Black is the Color in this form. Ugh I don't like it. Will the full special scene change my mind we'll see.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 11:37:52 AM by rfcw » Logged
ShiningBright

'Sé mo laoch mo ghile mear 'Sé mo Shéasar, gile me

View Profile My blog
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 04:56:30 AM »

I don't like the arrangement of Black is the Colour either, but I do like the beach and their jumpers. But, yeah, it's also my least favourite on the album.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, How we are so far.... - Theme by GlenS