Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:39:20 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  The Best of Christmas tour 2018
| | |-+  Christmas tour dates 2018 as i get them
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Christmas tour dates 2018 as i get them  (Read 15700 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2018, 12:57:03 PM »

yes here is the final list of tour dates

The Best Of Christmas 26 Nov '18 Bergen Performing Arts Center Englewood NJ

The Best Of Christmas 27 Nov '18 Kleinhans Music Hall Buffalo NY Tickets On Sale 11th of August

The Best Of Christmas 28 Nov '18 Mayo Performing Arts Center Morristown NJ

The Best Of Christmas 29 Nov '18 LUHRS Performing Arts Center Shippensburg PA

The Best Of Christmas 01 Dec '18 Centre College's Norton Center for the Arts - Newlin Hall Danville KY Tickets On Sale 13th of August 

The Best Of Christmas 03 Dec '18 Rudder Auditorium College Station TX Tickets On Sale 27th of August

The Best Of Christmas 04 Dec '18 Rudder Auditorium College Station TX Tickets On Sale 27th of August

The Best Of Christmas 07 Dec '18 Atwood Concert Hall Anchorage AK Tickets On Sale 21st of August   

The Best Of Christmas 08 Dec '18 Atwood Concert Hall Anchorage AK Tickets On Sale 21st of August   

The Best Of Christmas 09 Dec '18 Atwood Concert Hall Anchorage AK Tickets On Sale 21st of August   

The Best Of Christmas 11 Dec '18 Benaroya Hall Seattle WA

The Best Of Christmas 13 Dec '18 California State University Chico CA Tickets On Sale 20th of August

The Best Of Christmas 14 Dec '18 McCallum Theatre Palm Desert CA Tickets On Sale 10th of September   

The Best Of Christmas 17 Dec '18 Boettcher Concert Hall Denver CO

The Best Of Christmas 18 Dec '18 Abravanel Hall Salt Lake City UT

The Best Of Christmas 20 Dec '18 Sangamon Auditorium Springfield IL

The Best Of Christmas 21 Dec '18 Lindenwood University St. Louis MO Tickets On Sale 6th of August   

The Best Of Christmas 22 Dec '18 Atlanta Symphony Hall Atlanta GA
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2018, 02:47:29 PM »

The Christmas tour dates have posted on the Celtic Woman website:
https://www.celticwoman.com/tour-dates/

There are only a couple shows that we hadn't already found on venue websites. I'll update the calendar after work. Looks like no show for me, they're coming nowhere close and we won't have the travel funds since we're extending our Ireland trip. That's ok though, we got Johnstown Castle!!

Aww, I'm sorry they're not coming close enough to you.

I've got the one show I already knew about and have a ticket for. There are no other shows within "reasonable range" at the moment (unless Lisa's show or CaraNua's show happens to be near another CW show at the right time).
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2018, 09:51:16 PM »

Thanks Tom, I'm glad you get to go! Hope you get a meet and greet with it too. You can give us a full report of the show :)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2018, 09:57:41 PM »

Thanks Tom, I'm glad you get to go! Hope you get a meet and greet with it too. You can give us a full report of the show :)

Working on the Meet and Greet. We should know by September.
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2018, 10:03:32 PM »

I've seen the December 22 Atlanta date advertised on YouTube for quite a while now but I wasn't sure if it was real.  Yay for official announcements.

I expect Lisa Kelly to have a Christmas concert in the same area this year (as she said on Facebook).  Her academy is based in Peachtree City, right near Atlanta.  So a trip to Atlanta in December seems like it could be thing to do if the dates are close enough (but not conflicting!).

--David
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 10:05:20 PM by VegasDavid » Logged
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2018, 07:16:48 PM »

I've seen the December 22 Atlanta date advertised on YouTube for quite a while now but I wasn't sure if it was real.  Yay for official announcements.

I expect Lisa Kelly to have a Christmas concert in the same area this year (as she said on Facebook).  Her academy is based in Peachtree City, right near Atlanta.  So a trip to Atlanta in December seems like it could be thing to do if the dates are close enough (but not conflicting!).

--David

Yes. Hopefully Lisa's show is near Dec 22. They'll have to be within a few days of each other for it to work for me this time. Ireland's going to take almost all my vacation days and there's still CaraNua's rumored tour to consider. I suppose I could take "unpaid leave days" if necessary to make this all happen...
avalonfreak06

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2018, 08:28:28 PM »

I just ordered a ticket for the Springfield, IL show! Center orchestra pit seat!! Cant wait!!! :)
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2018, 08:35:52 PM »

Ummmm yeah, remember when I said I could do without a Christmas show since we got to go to Johnstown Castle? That didn't last long before we cracked! Gregg and I just booked flight, hotel and tickets for the show in Denver! Center orchestra seats, row 7. Found a really cheap flight because Denver and Minneapolis are both hubs for Frontier. Also my team at work is in pretty desperate need of overtime to be worked with our massive work load, so I said I'll pay for this trip with overtime pay. And it'll make the overtime hours ok (I despise working overtime) because I'm rewarding myself for it. Lol Had to work out some sort of convoluted logic to fuel the Celtic Woman addiction! Christmas show here we come!!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2018, 09:27:33 PM »

Ummmm yeah, remember when I said I could do without a Christmas show since we got to go to Johnstown Castle? That didn't last long before we cracked! Gregg and I just booked flight, hotel and tickets for the show in Denver! Center orchestra seats, row 7. Found a really cheap flight because Denver and Minneapolis are both hubs for Frontier. Also my team at work is in pretty desperate need of overtime to be worked with our massive work load, so I said I'll pay for this trip with overtime pay. And it'll make the overtime hours ok (I despise working overtime) because I'm rewarding myself for it. Lol Had to work out some sort of convoluted logic to fuel the Celtic Woman addiction! Christmas show here we come!!

Yay!!! So happy you'll get to see them!
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2018, 09:39:20 PM »

Thanks Tom! Now I'm going to attempt to be completely surprised at this show by not looking at any setlists or reviews of the earlier shows. I love being surprised but am never able to make it during the spring tour because it's always within the final two weeks when they come near me. Let's see if I can actually make it spoiler free to this one or if I can't handle the wait!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2018, 10:32:15 PM »

Thanks Tom! Now I'm going to attempt to be completely surprised at this show by not looking at any setlists or reviews of the earlier shows. I love being surprised but am never able to make it during the spring tour because it's always within the final two weeks when they come near me. Let's see if I can actually make it spoiler free to this one or if I can't handle the wait!

I've thought about trying to do a show spoiler-free. Usually I like to know the set list at least before the show because it makes it a bit easier to take notes. That said, I saw Ancient Land and Celtic Thunder X without knowing the set list in advance and it wasn't too much of a problem keeping track of things.

I'll be basically spoiler free for the Best of Christmas tour as I'm seeing the second show of the tour.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Christmas tour dates 2018 as i get them - Theme by GlenS