Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:43:41 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Celtic Woman
| | |-+  Favorite CW Christmas DVD
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favorite CW Christmas DVD  (Read 3453 times)
chandlermattson
« on: January 02, 2019, 10:00:21 AM »

I'll have to go with A Christmas Celebration because it includes my most favorite Christmas songs, and I am in love with those pretty pastel dress - especially Órla's. :D
kirstie_x

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 01:21:35 PM »

I love A Christmas Celebration. Its always been one of my top choices BUT I have to go with Home For Christma. Simply because I was there for the recording & my ugly mug is in it 😂

There's a special place in my heart reserved for Celtic Woman 💚
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 02:19:11 PM »

I love A Christmas Celebration. Its always been one of my top choices BUT I have to go with Home For Christma. Simply because I was there for the recording & my ugly mug is in it 😂
I`ve seen it several times and your mug is DEFINITLEY NOT ugly! ;D
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 09:26:36 PM »

Home For Christmas - I like the song selection more in that one.
kirstie_x

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 02:49:25 PM »

I`ve seen it several times and your mug is DEFINITLEY NOT ugly! ;D

Hahaha thank you Kevin  :-[  I actually still feel the excitement of being there when I watch it 😂

There's a special place in my heart reserved for Celtic Woman 💚
CelticSweater
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 06:29:35 PM »

I chose ACC. Although, they're both AWESOME! However, I do wish HFC was longer.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 05:23:43 PM »

Home For Christmas for the white shining sparkled dresses, the red, the tree setting, the thrill to hear Meav sing with Lisa L! More powerful and Energetic Numbers like Hark the Herald Angel's Sing!*
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 09:12:16 PM »

Home For Christmas for the white shining sparkled dresses, the red, the tree setting, the thrill to hear Meav sing with Lisa L! More powerful and Energetic Numbers like Hark the Herald Angel's Sing!*

And Susan!

I really missed Chloë but of all Sue's work on DVD with Celtic Woman, I think I love Home for Christmas the most. <3

The powerful sound in Home for Christmas and Méav's breathtaking high notes in the group numbers were really epic. But the harmony and all the subtle beauty of A Christmas Celebration was really amazing! And A Christmas Celebration had Chloë and Amy Rivard! But Home for Christmas had Susan!

Arghhh, I can't choose!

There's only one way to settle this. Girls: we need a third Celtic Woman Christmas DVD and we need it to be the best one EVER!!! Woooooooooo!!!!
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2019, 09:18:19 PM »

And Susan!

I really missed Chloë but of all Sue's work on DVD with Celtic Woman, I think I love Home for Christmas the most. <3

The powerful sound in Home for Christmas and Méav's breathtaking high notes in the group numbers were really epic. But the harmony and all the subtle beauty of A Christmas Celebration was really amazing! And A Christmas Celebration had Chloë and Amy Rivard! But Home for Christmas had Susan!

Arghhh, I can't choose!

There's only one way to settle this. Girls: we need a third Celtic Woman Christmas DVD and we need it to be the best one EVER!!! Woooooooooo!!!!

Yes! Absolutely yes! I very much want a new Christmas album and DVD from the current ladies!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Favorite CW Christmas DVD - Theme by GlenS