Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:52:22 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Celtic Woman
| | |-+  Favorite Teir Abhaile Riu (2016 - present version)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favorite Teir Abhaile Riu (2016 - present version)  (Read 521 times)
rfcw

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2023, 07:29:53 PM »

8)
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2023, 08:11:50 PM »

I chose 20th Anniversary because the dueling fiddles was so awesome!
mattycakes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 12:17:06 PM »

It's the PFI version for me!!! Muirgen, Megan, Chloe, and Tara looked like they were having a blast every time! And the energy of the choreography matched the energy of the song in a MUCH better way than the 20th Anniversary choreography did. The Homecoming version was okay but it was almost like a transition between the Gavin Murphy Destiny Tour version where the girls all played instruments while singing it and his later version for Celebration and PFI where they were instead singing and dancing.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2023, 09:32:19 AM »

I chose 20th Anniversary because the dueling fiddles was so awesome!

For that very reason I agree 😊 I haven't thought of that since I was more going with which sound, chores, style...
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2023, 09:35:23 AM »

It's the PFI version for me!!! Muirgen, Megan, Chloe, and Tara looked like they were having a blast every time! And the energy of the choreography matched the energy of the song in a MUCH better way than the 20th Anniversary choreography did. The Homecoming version was okay but it was almost like a transition between the Gavin Murphy Destiny Tour version where the girls all played instruments while singing it and his later version for Celebration and PFI where they were instead singing and dancing.

I so agree, ever since Celebration that one and Mo Ghile Mear (My Gallant Star) the choreography was incredible....actually this Mo Ghile Mear to me deserved a recording performance the best choreo happens to always appear during tour and not on video!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Favorite Teir Abhaile Riu (2016 - present version) - Theme by GlenS