Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:01:43 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Megan Ruby Walsh
| | |-+  Megan's Meet and Greets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Megan's Meet and Greets  (Read 1679 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2021, 09:44:03 PM »

I've been to a few of Megan's virtual Meet and Greets through Patreon and I can't say enough good things about them.

She gives us plenty of interesting stories from her touring adventures. She performs songs for us and gives us the inside scoop on her upcoming singles. Megan is also really funny and she is a sincere pleasure to chat with.

You can check out her Patreon page for more information about her membership tiers, some of which include access to her community Meet and Greets and private ones as well.

https://www.patreon.com/meganruby/posts
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 09:54:12 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 12:13:27 AM »

not sure how she will fulfill her Obligation while on a very busy tour for CW
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 08:19:30 AM »

I've been to a few of Megan's virtual Meet and Greets through Patreon and I can't say enough good things about them.

She gives us plenty of interesting stories from her touring adventures. She performs songs for us and gives us the inside scoop on her upcoming singles. Megan is also really funny and she is a sincere pleasure to chat with.

You can check out her Patreon page for more information about her membership tiers, some of which include access to her community Meet and Greets and private ones as well.

https://www.patreon.com/meganruby/posts

Agreed! Megan's meet and greets are such a blast! Gregg and I have been loving them!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Megan's Meet and Greets - Theme by GlenS